Chapter 50

(Y/N)'s POV

"there's the happy couple!" Mackie calls when we walk onto set for the first time "long time no see, how was the year of married bliss?" he asks coming over to hug us. "hey man, yeah it was great happy to be back working with you and sexy seabass though" Chris smiles as he hugs Mackie, "and Mrs America how are you?" Mackie says pulling me in for a tight hug, I grimace slightly as the sharp pain in my breasts "yeah I'm good thanks, you?" I ask forcing a smile. Mackie completely oblivious to it all carries on being his happy and energetic self "aw yeah I'm good just been talking to vanilla ice, hold let me go find him" he smile before dashing off. Once he was out of sight I drop the fake smile "Jesus Christ that hurt, oh my god" I groan, Chris fight back the laughs "hey at least you didn't puke all over him" he offers. "that was one time and you got in the way of the toilet" I fire back making Chris laugh "okay I will take some of the blame for that one, just if you feel the urge aim away as these are my nice shoes" he smirks. I hit him playfully on the arm just as Seb and Mackie approach "whoa hope we haven't entered on a little fight now" Seb laughs "nice to see my two best buds again" he says hugging us, a lot more gently than Mackie. "yeah we're good, excited to be back" I smile, Seb then turns to me "yeah you get to finish earlier than all of us though how come?" Seb asks. I notice Chris taking a quick glance at me unsure as to how to answer "uh I don't know really, but you guys have a lot more days off in the earlier part of the shoot whereas I don't" I say shrugging my shoulders hoping the subject would get dropped. Luckily it does and we start talking about many other things as we catch up, while we we're mid conversation I felt a sudden wave of nausea. "I'll be right back just heading to the ladies" I smile, not waiting for an answer and heading off as fast as I could without actually running. When I got to the toilets the feeling did almost pass but as I got up to leave it came straight back and I barely had enough time, once I had finished and all the nauseous feelings had passed I cleaned up as much as I could and left to find my trailer. As I was approaching the area where the trailers were Chris spots me and comes running over to my side "(Y/N) are you okay, I'm so sorry I wasn't there but I thought if I followed it would raise suspicions or something" he says he eyes full of worry. I take his hand and smile "Chris its fine, I'm fine remember it's our little secret okay" I reassure him, Chris breathes a sigh of relief "oh phew that good, another thing is that they want us all in hair and makeup" he tells me pointing to the named department.

When we broke for lunch I went straight to the table that held the fruit, grabbing as much watermelon slices as I could as well as a couple other items. As I walked past a fruit bowl filled with apples the sight of them was just too much and I found myself picking up two apples. As I sat down with the boys Seb eyed my plate "got a lot of fruit there, trying to be super healthy and make us all feel bad" he smirks, I take a big bite of my apple shrugging my shoulder not admitting to the fact my cravings were already starting. At least they were healthy ones at the moment and I was going to take full advantage of that before they no doubt end up changing to unhealthier foods. As I ate my way through the larger portion of fruit the 4 of us ran through our lines for upcoming scenes, we were just in the middle of one scene when we got called back onto set. I was sat with Mackie while Chris and Seb completed their part of the fight sequence, just as Chris and Seb we finished they got worked done by some of the crew and it moved onto the sequence I would be in as well. I saw as Mackie furrowed his brow at the sight of my stunt double getting set up to do the main physical part of the sequence "hey Mrs America, how come you ain't doing the sequence?" he as looking over at me. "oh well uh when I was learning these and doing the training I got a really bad injury to my ankle which is still not fully healed so they have Persephone doing them until I can" I explain hoping that I made it convincing enough, Mackie's eyebrows raise in surprise "whoa you got hurt and didn't tell me! girl what you doing holding back information like that!" he say raising a hand to his chest. I laugh slightly at his reaction "because it did seem important and you don't need to know everything that happens to me" I laugh. Mackie shakes his head "uh no, I do especially when it concerns you" he states crossing his arms trying to sound authoritative "god you are worse than my dad!" I laugh shaking my head "I'm only worried about you that's all" Mackie says raising his hands in surrender. I push myself out of my seat "now you sound like him too" I smirk walking off before he had a chance to say anything more.