Chapter 32

A/N: sorry to interrupt this not so regular updating of starring with chris, but this is an important announcement!

its nothing BAD so don't worry!

I have created a new book, its an imagine book for the one and only steve rogers! requests are welcome just inbox me! 

don't you worry this books will still continue as often as i can and will be my top priority out of the two!

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the night of the teen choice awards and me, Chris and Scarlett had all gone to represent the cast for the movie award. We all decided to get the same car to the event and arrive together, I was nervous for this since it was my first award show but also excited as it would be the first public appearance as an encaged couple. "(Y/N), have you thought about what your gonna say when you win?" Scarlett asks, I shake my head "don't you mean if I win? Which I probably won't, I'm so new to the whole thing and there's a bunch of other amazing actresses in the same category that deserve it" I explain. Chris shakes his head at me "yes but you are also amazing (Y/N), you wouldn't be nominated otherwise" he smiles, "okay what about you, have you got anything prepared?" I ask him. He immediately shakes his head "nope, never do" he laughs "I just kinda let it all roll out, especially since I never think that I would win", I laugh and shake my head at him "if I can't have that attitude you can't either!" I say. "let's just enjoy ourselves yeah?" Chris says holding out his hand which I happily accept "agreed" I smile.

When we arrive at the entrance Scarlett exits the car first since she was by the door followed by me and Chris. We make our way down the carpet towards the area where we would have our photo's taken, "this is so surreal" I say taking in the atmosphere "yeah I know I never get over it" Chris says looking down at me "although the best thing here is right next to me" he whispers in my ear. "Chris, your making me blush" I say trying to hide blush that was forming on my face, "at least it matches your outfit" he smirks looking down at my red strapless jumpsuit. "you are being very cheeky tonight" I whisper back "better be careful before I say something that would make you blush", he raises a brow at me wondering what I could possibly say "okay I'll dial it down for now, now let's go get our photos taken so we can get inside" he smiles. Once at the area with the camera we stop and let out photos be taken, Chris standing with his arm around my waist smiling towards the cameras. We take a few photos just the two of us and a few with Scarlett as we make our way slowly towards the entrance, at one point we cross paths with Selena Gomez. When she noticed us she happily made her way over to chat "hi I'm Selena, I just have to say you were amazing in your movie" she smiles, "aw thank you, and I absolutely love your music" I say not quite believing I was talking to her. "aw thanks, I'll see you at the after party hopefully" she smiles, "yeah I'll see you there hopefully" I reply. she leaves to have some more photos taken, once she was out of earshot I look up at Chris "did I really just meet Selena Gomez? I ask and he nods happily down at me "and you'll see her later as well" he adds.

The awards evening was amazing and lots of fun as well as they hosts they had made funny jokes throughout the show, although soon enough it was time for the my first nomination. I sit there nervously as the award presenters Ross Lynch and Bella Thorne read out the nominations. They open up the surf board shaped envelop and read out the winner, and oh dear god it was me. I stand shocked hugging Chris and Scarlett, "I knew you would win" Chris whisper before quickly kissing me on the cheek "now go get you award" he say pushing me slightly toward the stage. I make my way up the stairs hugging Ross and Bella as they congratulate me, I then get passed the surfboard award and directed to the mic. I shake my head not quite knowing what to say "oh wow, this is just wow. I defiantly didn't think I would get this at all, and I'm not just saying that Chris and Scarlett can back me up on that. I guess I would just like to thank the fans and the directors joe and Anthony for the amazing character I had the absolute honour of playing. And everyone at marvel for just giving me the opportunity since I was literally a nobody beforehand. And my last thanks has to go to my fiancé Chris" I pause for a moment to let the surprised cheers die down "because if he hadn't of suggested me to the directors I for sure wouldn't be here right now so Chris thank you so much for everything" I finish. I look down at Chris who was looking proudly at me smiling like a lunatic, I smile happily back at home before making my way backstage with the presenters.