Chapter 64

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)!" I hear my friend call from across the coffee shop, "Maddie shush" I laugh as she runs over to me. "oh my god I haven't seen you ages how are you?" she says hugging me, "haha I know how are you are you still at that jump place?" I ask hugging her back. "yeah, I've been promoted to manager now though" she says sitting down, "aww congrats, how many people are still there?" I ask taking a sip of my drink. "yeah most people are, some left though and moved onto things that they've always wanted to do" Maddie explains "but how is my bestie Hollywood life suiting you well?" she asks. "good, busier than ever just glad I have some time to just catch up with you" I smile, "how is the little one too?" Maddie asks excitedly "she's great, she's with Chris today I would have brought her otherwise" I smile "so how about you have you got any special person in your life?" I ask. I could see her smiling to herself "ooh you do don't you" I smile, "yes I do, we've been together for a few months now and I think he may just be the one you know" she smiles trying to contain her excitement. "naww I'm so happy for you, you deserve it" I smile, "thank you, you're newest movie is really good by the way I saw it as soon as it came out" Maddie tells me. "aww cool thank you" I smile, "I still can't believe you were pregnant that entire time, you are pretty badass" Maddie laughs. "yeah I know, it was pretty cool at some times because all the guys were getting punched and hit in fight scenes while I just relaxed in the sun" I say making her laugh. "aww the poor boys" she laughs, "they're big boys they're fine, plus half of them was their own fault with the games they play" I laugh, "oh yeah what was that game? Super wiffleball?" she laugh, "aww no it was um extreme wiffleball" I laugh, "yes that's it, geez that is insane, the most extreme thing we all do at work is a crash dive train" Maddie laughs. "a what?" I laugh, "you know what a crash dive is yeah?" she asks, "yes I do you taught me is just before I left" I say, "well all of us go up and down the park from trampoline to trampoline doing it, here I'll show you a video" she says pulling out her phone to show me the video. I laugh at the video recognising a couple of people on the video, "you know as much as I hated that place at times I do kinda miss it, mostly the people" I sigh smiling. "we all miss you too, as soon as one of your movies comes out its all everyone can talk about, literally we see fans wearing tops with you and the avengers on it and we're like guess what golden hope used to work here, half the time they don't believe us that is until we show a photo of you in the uniform, which by the way has been upgraded" Maddie tells me. "so it's not bright green anymore?" I ask laughing, "nope its bright green with blue splashes up one side" Maddie says, "whoa sounds like it came straight out of fashion week" I smirk. "I know right, the socks are better though" she admits, "yes because it's all about the socks" I laugh making her hit my arm playfully. "you know you are one of the lucky ones you know" Maddie sighs having a sip of her drink, "really you think so?" I ask, she looks at me shocked "I know so, I mean you have your dream job, the perfect guy, a perfect family, your famous everybody wants to be you" she exclaim. "yeah but nobody ever thinks of the downside of fame, I mean I can't seem to go anywhere without paparazzi following, especially during press tours, I have to watch what I say so I don't offend someone by accident, yeah I have my family now and Chris but it's a lot of work, if I could do all the acting but not have all the paparazzi it would be great" I explain. Maddie nods her head in understanding "yeah guess that must suck" she sighs, "exactly that's why we try to keep tash out of the spotlight because we want her to grow up like we did, just by being our daughter makes her well know" I sigh. "yeah I would hate to grow up and have camera following me around I mean they would catch all those awkward phases" Maddie laughs, "yeah exactly" I laugh.

we carried on catching up before I had to head back to the hotel, just as I walked out of the café I got a text from Chris.

From Chris: hey hope your catch up is going well, on your way back could you pick up some diapers please xxx