Chapter 34

(Y/N)'s POV

It was once again time to do the press tour, this time for the new movie as oppose to marvel ones. Which meant they were shorter and didn't have lots of big panels, I was currently backstage of the jimmy fallon show waiting to go on. Seb wasn't with me for this one as he was doing an appearance on a different talk show, but Chris was with me watching the show backstage. "hey you ready?" he asks pulling me out of the trance I was previously in "uh yeah i guess, it's the first one that I'm doing all alone, all the others I had someone with me" I say rubbing my hands nervously. Chris noticing this takes them in his "it will be fine, it jimmy he's fun to be with plus you got that box of lies thing and that will take up a good amount of time anyway" Chris reassures me "and I'm just back here okay? Ready for when you come back out to I can tell you how great you were. Every step of the way remember?". I smile up at him before giving him a hug "thanks Dorito" I sigh, "no problem munchkin" he says kissing my hair softly. Before I knew it I was being called to go on, "see you in a bit" I smile to Chris "see you in a bit" he waves.

"whoa, wait you did what?" jimmy asks laughing, "we were on set for the avengers movie and there was one of those box type things that had all the wires going in it, so I was talking to Hemsworth and we had paused at the box, me not being able to keep my feet still started to fiddle with the wires not realising I had wrapped them around my ankle. So when I walked off again with Hemsworth I pulled a bunch of wires with me meaning they had to spend half an hour or so putting them all back it delaying the shoot for quite a while" I laugh telling the story. "now talking of movies your new one is coming out this weekend, you star alongside your avengers co-star Sebastian stan, what was it like, how different was it to doing an avengers film?" jimmy ask. "very different, probably just as exhausting though" I say making jimmy raise his eyebrows "really because you don't have to do any stunts or stuff like you do for the avengers?" he say, I shake my head "physically it's not that bad, I'm not leaving the set with a nice set of bruises but the type of scenes that we did were defiantly emotionally draining" I explain. Jimmy nods his head "yeah, I've seen the movie already and its pretty intense, I also heard it was collecting some Oscar buzz, have you heard that?" he ask, I shake my head surprised "no I haven't actually, although I wouldn't be surprised if Chris started that" I laugh, earning a laugh from the audience and jimmy. "okay now, you're an actress" jimmy starts, I nod my head "yeah, I guess I am" I smile , "so you can be quite good at lying?" he continues I shrug my shoulders "I wouldn't say that per say but" I smirk. "well let's find out as we play box of lies" jimmy says introduces the game.

We get set up in the game area, I stare jimmy down gesturing that I was watching him. "okay you get the first choice of the box" jimmy says, I stand up from my stool and go over to the boxes "oo which one" I say eyeing the boxes. The crowd start to shout out numbers so I pick the one I hear the most which was 4, once sat back down I open the box and laugh at what was inside. "okay so its uh, oh god it a hulk head made out of macaroni pieces" I say telling the truth, I return my attention back to jimmy and try to do my best poker face. Jimmy raises a brow at me staring me down, I try to hold in the laughter "well, since its quite obvious that your trying not to laugh makes me think your lying but that could be a bluff and that you are in fact telling the truth" jimmy say, I shrug my shoulders innocently "I don't know I could be lying, I may not be." I smirk. Jimmy rubs his chin in thought "well I'm gonna say you lie" he states, I pull and annoyed face and drop my shoulders in defeat before pulling up the hulk face "haha no I tell truth!" I laugh. "dammit I thought I got it then!" jimmy laughs, "okay my go" he says grabbing a box. He opens it and nods his head in approval "okay so this is an bowl that has Sebastian stan all over an it's full of dog food" he tells me pulling a grimacing face. I raise a brow suspiciously "can I ask if it's wet food?" I ask, he nods his head "yep bunch of meaty chunks in jelly" he says. I shake my head "oh jimmy, jimmy ,jimmy ,jimmy. You forgot one thing, me and Chris have a dog and I know for sure wet dog food stinks like hell. So you're lying" I smirk. "no I thought I had that one!" jimmy says holding up the item which was actually a toy sausage dog in a hot dog bun, "haha thank you dodger" I call out. "well its two to you, wanna do the last one?" jimmy asks, I shrug my shoulder "sure why not, go big or go home right". I pick up my next box and open it, it was a fairly large toy horse head that was dressed up like thor. I decide to lie on this one, "okay so this is a horse's head" I start "what!? A horses head!" jimmy exclaims, "a toy one don't worry!" I say reassuring him "but its dresses up as Donald trump, wig and all" I say grimacing to add effect. Jimmy nods his head in acceptance, "seems plausible and I mean it would be a terrifying sight" he says "why do you think I'm not looking at it" I add, "okay so I'm saying that you're telling the truth" he finishes. "nope, its thor" I laugh holding up the head "a tiny lie, much nicer to look at" I hold up the head to my own to make it look like it was my head making jimmy laugh. "Voices is out in a couple of days, go see it and enjoy it. (Y/F/N) everyone!" jimmy says ending my segment, I wave goodbye before giving jimmy a quick hug and heading backstage.