*Chapter 38

*CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT* -HAS NO IMPACT ON STORY IF YOU WISH TO SKIP, WILL PUT * AT THE START AND END

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N) hurry up" Scarlett says holding the front door open, "hold on I just need to put my shoes on" I tell her jogging to where we keep our shoes. "just put them on in the car" she suggests trying to push me out the door "Scarlett its February, it's been raining I am not going out to the car in barefoot" I tell her slipping on my shoes "you have the heels right?" she asks as we step out the door. I hold up the bag I had in my hands "yes, they are right here, god anyone would think you're the one getting married" I mumble the end part, "I heard that" Scarlett calls walking pass me to get into the car.

We arrive at the first dress shop and meet up with the rest of the girls, I'm offered a glass of champagne straight away by a shopping assistant as I get led into one of the more secluded rooms. Everyone was there except my mom who seemed to be running slightly late, before we get started we just chatted amounts ourselves until my mom arrived. "so holly how are things with you and peter?" I say turning to holly who was sat next to me on a sofa "aw it's great, we've been together for nearly 5 years kinda waiting for him to pop the question but I'm happy as we are now" she tells me sipping her champagne "have you thought about what type of dress you want?" she ask. I shrug my shoulders "I have a couple of ideas whether they look nice or not I don't know, something I think I may never wear my actually look amazing and vice versa" I tell her glancing around the store. "I'm here, I'm here sorry I'm late" my mom pants as she runs into the room, I smile at her "mom its fine don't worry, now let's get started".

I spent most of the afternoon taking dresses on and off, some of them were really pretty others not so much. I came out of the dressing room wearing one with a very puffy skirt that my mom picked out, one look in the mirror and I knew I didn't like it "oh you look great dear" my mom smiles, "mom I love you, but I'm not so sure about this one" I say turning to look at her. "what are you not sure on?" she asks, I look back into the mirror and down at the skirt "I kinda look like a meringue" I say honestly "sorry" I say turning back to her. She smiles sweetly at me "sweetie its fine, this is your day remember if you don't like it that's completely fine" she tells me taking my hands reassuringly. We look at more and more dresses and I still hadn't found one that looked just right, I was looking through the last rack of dresses when my eyes fall onto one. Interested I pick it up and have a better look at it before going to try it on, when I step out in it everyone's jaws just drop. I turn to look in the mirror and my hand goes to my mouth at how great it looks, it had long sleeved lace arms and the skirt was simple and long with a slight train. It hugged my body perfectly and made everything look great "guys I think this is it. what do you think?" I ask turning to the others. I see tears welling up in my mom's and scarletts eyes "(Y/N) you look amazing" my mom say softly "oh my baby's getting married" she say letting some tears fall. I pass her a tissue "aww mom don't cry, it's an exciting thing" I tell her hugging her, "I think I'm going to get this one, now for the bridesmaid dresses" I say excitedly. We found the bridesmaid dresses a lot quicker than my dress and they looked amazing on everyone, they were a very pale blue, strapless and fairly simple and understated. I paid for everything and said goodbye to the shop assistants before loading my mom's car with the dresses, since she was going to be looking after them leading up to the wedding.

Chris's POV

I had gotten a text from (Y/N) saying she was going out for a meal with the girls and that I should sort myself out with dinner. I looked into the fridges finding some chicken and veg so decided to do a stir-fry for one, once it was all cooked it sat down at the table and began eating. Dodger was sat under the table keeping me company while hoping for scraps at the same time, while eating my eyes stumble upon (Y/N)'s folder. Pushing my now empty plate away I open up the folder to see all the ideas we had come up with for the wedding, I smiled looking at all the things we had decided on and ticked off the list. I then notice one simple thing we still hadn't done which was choose out first dance song, an idea springs into my head and I set to work.

By the time (Y/N) got home I had moved all the furniture to the side in the living room, set up the stereo with the songs we had shortlisted and gotten changed into one of my suits. "Chris I'm home" (Y/N) calls as she steps inside "hey dodger where's daddy?" I hear her say, "I'm in the living room" I call. I hear her footsteps get louder as she approached "Chris why are the lights off?" I hear her say as she switched on the lights her jaw dropping slightly at what she saw. I smile at her reaction "I noticed we still hadn't decided on our first dance song, so I thought we could road test them" I say walking over to her dimming the lights slightly and taking her hand. She smiles as we walk into the centre of the room, I press play on the remote and the first song begins to play. It was thinking out loud by ed Sheeran, I hold (Y/N) close as we begin to slow dance around the room her head resting on my shoulder near the end of the song. The next song begins to play and it was the Boyce avenue cover of a thousand years, while we dance (Y/N) looks up to me and smiles "I could easily picture walking down the aisle to this" she say. I picture it in my head and my smile becomes even wider, "sounds amazing, I can't wait to see you walk down to this" I tell her, she smiles brightly "you're okay with that?" she ask, I nod my head resting my forehead on hers "anything for you" I whisper pressing my lips gently against her soft lips. We remain with are foreheads touching until the next song came on it was All of Me, "can you remember that day on the set of your movie when we sang this?" I ask her. She nods her head "of course, I think that's when I started falling for you" she tells me "I think this is the song, it just holds so many memories you know" I say reminiscing. (Y/N) moves to look me in the eyes, I begin to get lost on her bright (E/C) eyes "then this is it, I can't wait to dance to this song with you as Mr and Mrs Evans" she smiles. Smiling widely I place one hands on her cheek and use it to guide it to my lips for another more passionate kiss. Her hands make their way up my back and to the back on my neck and hair while mine holder her closer by her waist, as the kiss gets more passionate her hands begin to work on my suit buttons. Once undone I slid my jacket off quickly returning my hands to her body as they roam up and down her body "as amazing as you look in that suit it think it would look better on our bedroom floor" (Y/N) smirks, I look deeply into her eyes "then lets head upstairs" I tell her kissing her once more picking her up as she wraps her legs around my waist.

*

Once in the bedroom with the door shut I gently place (Y/N) down and we continue to lock lips as we undress each other, leaving her in just lace undies and me in my boxers which were now quite tight. We slowly move towards the bed, just before we reach it (Y/N) turns so that I was backing onto the bed. Her hands move to remove my boxers and palm my member gently making me moan into her mouth, she pulls away from the kiss and begins leaving a train on kisses and love bites around my neck slowly making her way down. The reaches my member and kisses the tip gently before slowly taking it into her mouth making me moan her name, she begins to bob her head up and down and my hands move to her head to guide her. Just as I get closer she pulls away moving back to my lips, I hold onto her hips and turn to that she was now on the bed me hovering over her.

I begin kissing her on the neck and on the sweet spot just below her ear, I make my way down and unclasp her bra "you are to overdressed" I smirk remover her bra and undies so that we were both naked. I look over her body and smile "you are beautiful" I say before placing my lips on her, my hand moves from her waist down to her womenhood and I begin to rub it teasingly "Chris, oh god please" she moans. As asked I insert a finger and begin to pump as I also take her breast in my mouth playing with the nipple with my tongue making her moan. I remover my fingers, slide on a condom and position myself at her entrance before looking up for approval, she nods her head and I slowly enter her before I begin to thrust slowly picking up the pace as she moans for me to go harder and faster. We soon become moaning messes as we ride out our highs, I slowly pull out and disposed of the condom before returning to (Y/N) and embracing her in a cuddle "I love you sweetheart" I whisper nestling my head into the crook of her neck "I love you too" she whispers back placing a kiss on my forehead as we drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

*