Chapter 52

(Y/N)'s POV

I had finally gotten to the point where I no longer had morning sickness, we were also near the end of the part of filming where I had to be in my super suit. I only had to do a couple of location shots but we were flying off to the locations in a couple of weeks before coming back to Atlanta to finish filming. I was currently sat in my trailer keeping myself occupied by doing an actual crossword puzzle in my trailer, I could hear the boys outside playing wiffleball again evident by the cheering and laughter. For a few minutes it went silent making me think they had gotten bored and went to do something else and it was quite nice as I could actually focus on my puzzle as it was oddly interesting. I was on the edge of figuring one of the words out when all of a sudden something crashed into the side of my trailer causing a big bang and to me to jump suddenly, when I poke my head out of the trailer to see what had happened I see the boys looking at me with guilty expressions. "you weren't sleeping were you?" Seb asks nervously, I furrow my brow in confusion "no but what crashed into my trailer?" I ask looking at the 3 of the boys individually landing on Chris who was hiding something behind his back. "Chris what did you do?" I ask knowingly, he pulls out a nerf dog gun "extreme wiffle ball" he says slowly. I look at him confused "extreme wiffle ball?" I ask, "yeah so instead of pitching it you just fire it with this, makes it harder, faster and travel with more force" Chris explains reloading it "here I'll show you" he says aiming the gun towards Seb who was holding the bat. He fires the ball at Seb who didn't have enough time to react and got hit straight in the chest, "jesus fucking Christ Chris! Give a man a chance to get ready before you fire a rocket launcher at him GOD!" Seb cries out clutching his chest. The rest of us were nearly on the floor in tears of laughter "oh come on man surely it can't hurt that much, it's just a plastic ball" Chris laughs holding his hands up in surrender. Seb glares at him slightly before marching forward with purpose mumbling to himself "doesn't hurt eh, well let's see how you feel when it hits you!" Seb snatches the gun from Chris reloading it and turning to face Chris. Chris's eyes widen when he realises Seb's threats were real "whoa, whoa, whoa man let's not do that okay!" Chris says trying to back away, "(Y/N) back me up here, when I did it, it was an accident!" Chris says turning slightly to face me. Seb takes his chance and fires the ball at Chris hitting him in the side, "yes! Did that hurt Chris? Did. It. hurt?" Seb yells smiling proudly as Chris clutches his side "okay yes that does hurt, fucking hell that gun has some power" Chris says shaking his head. I decide to leave the boys to it since it looked like they were going to play nice from now on, I had just sat back down in my trailer and I could hear the boys having fun again. Although a few moments later I could hear the yelling intensifies as Mackie had obviously just gotten hit "really man!" he complains.

*time skip of a couple of weeks*

"hey Chris come look at his" I call out standing in front of the full length mirror in the apartment, Chris pokes his head through the door "yeah?" he asks, I gesture for him to come closer "come here" I smile. Chris walks closer and stands slightly behind me looking in the mirror with me "what are we looking at?" he asks biting his lower lip slightly, I turn to the side , my back to Chris, and lift up my top slightly so we could see the now prominent bump "I know it's only tiny but it's so cute" I say smiling. Chris smiles placing a hand on it "do you think it will start to kick soon?" he ask looking at me through the mirror, I turn so I can wrap my arms around his neck "hopefully, I mean I think it will feel even more real when it happens as it's proof there's a little human in there whereas right now I just look slightly tubby and I'm eating more which probably doesn't help" I say glancing down slightly. Chris moves his hands to my hips and lifts my chin up so that he could look into my eyes "and even when you are 9 months pregnant and look like a blue whale you will still be the sexiest women alive" he says leaning down to press his lips onto mine, I giggle into the kiss "thanks I guess" I say when we pull out of the kiss "one of the good things about getting bigger is that o don't have to wear my suit as much as you guys!" I smirk. Chris raises a brow at me "yeah okay don't rub it in, although I bet if you weren't pregnant right now we all would be wearing our suits more" he says shrugging his shoulders before furrowing his brow at a sudden thought "hey with San Diego comic con what are you going to do about showing then?" Chris asks tilting his head. "well I thought I would wear a top that is loose instead of a tight dress so you can't see, like the stuff I'll be wearing in the movie but more formal I guess" I explain "I kinda thought it would be funny that the first time the media see my belly is when its huge and it be like a oh my god how did we miss this type thing" me and Chris laugh at the thought of the type of headline "yeah because by the time we fly home you are going to be fairly big, and the movie means you're currently out of the media's eye" Chris says thinking out loud "yeah I hate it when the media pester people about whether they're pregnant or not, it's supposed to be a nice thing not a constant hounding" I sigh thinking of other stars who were constantly asked if they were or not. "yeah, now as much as I love holding the woman I love in my arms we have to get going to work otherwise we gonna be late" Chris smiles but not moving his hands from my waist, I smirk reaching up to give him a quick peck before dropping my arms.