Chapter 43

(Y/N)'s POV

"can I please have something to eat!" I moan turning to Scarlett "fine you can have a piece of chocolate but make sure it doesn't go down your dress, brown and white do not go" she warns passing me a small square of chocolate. "only one?" I ask giving her puppy dog eyes "yes just one, because soon enough you'll be having your wedding breakfast and you rarely get through 3 courses as it is" she tells me not giving it "point proven" I says chucking in the piece of chocolate in my mouth. "okay now onto the bride's hair" the hairdresser smiles as she comes and stands behind me "are we still going with the style we chose?" she ask pulling all my hair behind me "yep, just like we planned" I smile. The rest of the girls were now getting into their dresses while my mom helped do them all up, as well as serving her a couple of drinks since we were getting ready at my old family home. Soon enough my hair was done as well as my makeup and we were getting ready to leave, I made my way downstairs where my dad and brother were waiting for us "oh wow (Y/N), you look amazing" Nathan smiles coming over to hug me. "oh my little princess getting married" my dad smiles welling up slightly "dad you better not start crying otherwise I will too" I smile hugging him. "the cars are all ready to go" my brother says opening the door, when we step out I see all the cars appropriately decorated "okay me, (Y/N) mum and dad are in the first one the bridesmaids are in the second larger one" Nathan explains as we reach the cars. "thanks nathan" I smile when he opens the door for me, when we were all in the cars set of.

We were about 10 minutes from the venue when our car pulled down the wrong road "wait what's going on?" I ask confused, "you and dad are getting out" Nathan smirks. I look at him confused "we're a 10 minutes' drive away, I'm not walking there" I tell him, he just opens the door and helps me out "you're not walking, you're going in that" he says pointing to the horse and carriage I hadn't noticed. My jaw just drops "Chris wanted it to pick you up at the house but was worried it would draw to much attention so decided for it to pick you up here where its more secluded" my dad explains taking my hand and leading me to the carriage, my mum smiles taking photos of me getting into it and sitting down "this is so amazing and sweet" I smile. Once again we set of enjoying the ride, when we got outside the venue all the girls were waiting smiling at the sight when we arrived. "I'll see you inside" Nathan smiles kissing me on the cheek before leading my mom inside, "you ready?" Scarlett asks passing me my flowers "yeah" I smile, "good stella is ready with the flower basket" she tells me. I smile when I see stella in her little dress "oh stella you look so pretty" I say bending down so I could get a better look "thanks auntie (Y/N)" she smiles making my heart break slightly "aww stella" I say hugging her "you are going to be a great flower girl" I say. "okay lets go" Scarlett smiles as we walk to the door to the outside part of the venue where we would be getting married, we meet up with the groomsmen who pair up with the girls. Mackie was with shanna, Chris was with carly, Robert was with lizzie and Seb was with holly leaving scott and Scarlett. They walked in that order leaving me, my dad and stella. "okay stella off you go, you just need to walk down to uncle Chris and mommy throwing the flowers on the floor okay" I smile at stella, she nods and the doors open as she begins to walk down. "let's go sweetheart" my dad smiles holding out his arm as we begin to walk.

As soon as me and Chris see each other we break out into the biggest smiles ever, I don't take my eyes of his and his don't move from mine. The music that was playing 'thousands years' fitted perfectly and it felt so amazing, when we reach the end on the aisle stella goes and sits next to lisa and my dad gives me a kiss on the cheek before passing me to Chris. "you look beautiful" he smiles, "you look so handsome" I smile back. The ceremony began and we got to the part for the vows, I went first "Chris, I have known you for 18 years now and many would say I know enough about you that I couldn't be surprised by anything. But they are so wrong, every day you surprise me with you kindness and your good willed nature, your humour and so many more things. You have been my best friend for the majority of my life and I could not think of anyone better. I love you so much and I promise to love you for the rest of our lives, I will and do love all you little imperfections, your smile, your laugh, the little face when I wake you up too early. I love everything about you and wouldn't change a thing" I smile welling up slightly. Chris just smiles back at me welling up slightly too "(Y/N), from the day I met you I knew that I had found someone I never wanted to let go of. As we got older the feelings I felt for you only grew from the seed of friendship we had planted when we were 11. I have seen you grow and become this amazing woman stood in front of me right now, and when I look at you I still see the bright smile from your 11 year old self. I promise I will love and protect you for the rest of our lives, I will love all your funny and random moments, I will wipe away all the tears you have and help you thought whatever life my throw at us because I can't wait to grow old with you starting today" he says making a couple of tears fall, he reaches up and wipes them away. "may we have the rings" the vicar asks, miles stands up from his seat and passes Chris the rings, Chris passes me a ring "do you Christopher Robert Evans take (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) to be you lawfully wedded wife for better or for worse in sickness and in health?" the vicar ask. "I do" Chris smiles sliding on the ring "and do you (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) take Christopher Robert Evans to be your lawfully wedded husband for better or for worse in sickness and in health?" the vicar asks turning to me "I do" I smile sliding the ring onto Chris's finger. "and now pronounces you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the vicar smiles stepping back slightly, Chris just smiles as he leans in and kisses my sweetly. We turn to see the guest standing and clapping making me smile up and Chris and kiss him again.