Chapter 42

(Y/N)'s POV

"I can honestly say I am so nervous right now, maybe even more than I was before my first screen test" I say shaking my hands as if that would help, Chris looked up at his laptop and laughed "(Y/N) is only your hen do, I'm sure Scarlett and the girls have a great night planned" he smiles. "that's my exact point what have they got planned, for all I know I could end up in LA tomorrow and not know how I got there" I exclaim returning to my pacing, Chris sighs getting up and stopping me "I know for a fact that you are defiantly staying in Boston and you're going to have a great time" he says putting his hands on my shoulders "really?" I ask looking up at him "really, now why don't you go start getting ready?" he says. "well Scarlett said she was coming round to help me get ready as she wouldn't tell me where we're going and she wants me appropriately dressed" I tell him looking down at my sweatpants I still had on, just then the doorbell goes "speak of the devil" Chris chuckles as he opens the door to see Scarlett "geez did you bring the kitchen sink with you?" he adds when he sees the large shoulder bag she was carrying. "nice to see you too Chris, (Y/N) are you ready for a great night?" she smiles walking towards me "yep, if you tell me where we're going that is" I say hopefully Scarlett shakes her head "nope I'm even going to the extreme of blindfolding you on the way there" she say and I hear Chris laugh behind her. "now come on I need to get you ready" she smiles grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bedroom.

When we were in the room Scarlett puts down her bag and pulls out all the things she need, "you have had a shower right?" she ask turning round, "yes, and I washed it with the shampoo and conditioner you told me to use, I finished drying my hair about half an hour before you arrived" I sigh. Scarlett satisfied with my answer she pulls out a playsuit from her bag, "good now go put this on" she smiles excitedly. Doing as she says I go into the bathroom to put on the playsuit, it was black but the top part was lace with off shoulder ¾ length sleeves. When I step back into the bedroom Scarlett smiles "oh my god it looks better on you than it did on the mannequin!" she says, she was now changed into her outfit and already had her hair and makeup done "now sit while I curl you hair" she instructs plugging in the curlers she brought "you realise you could have used mine" I tell her pointing to my ones. She just shrugs "true but I prefer mine" she say curling the first strand "but they're the same ones!" I exclaim, "shh, or I may burn your ear" she warns making me shut up. She continues to curl my hair as I scroll through social media on my phone, "okay hair done, now for makeup where's your foundation?" she asks turning off the curlers "in my makeup box over there" I direct her. For the next 15 minutes or so I was directed to close my eyes, open my eyes, open my mouth, shut my mouth, "okay look this way for me" Scarlett say but moves my face for me before I have the chance "you know if you had given me the chance I would have looked that way" I tell her, "I know but it needed to be quick" she explains. "now open your eyes again" she says, I do as she says as she looks over her work "perfect, now put these on" she says passing me some black high heels "well RIP feet" I mutter as I put them on "but you'll look great" Scarlett smirks. "will I still look great with no feet?" I ask standing up "oh stop being so pessimistic" she says fixing her hair slightly in the mirror "I'm not I'm predicting my possible future" I tell her moving over to the mirror so I can see what she had done. "oh wow Scarlett, I look so good, thank you so much" I smile looking over at her "no problem is my pleasure now let's get going" she says passing me a bag which now had my phone and some money in it. we walk downstairs where Chris was sat on the couch on his phone, when he heard us come downstairs he turns to look at us "oh wow (Y/N) you look just wow" he says looking at me and my outfit "I know don't we look great" Scarlett smirks, "yes you look great too, now let's go get in the car" he say grabbing his keys. "wait you know where we're going?" I ask him, he nods his head "yeah Scarlett asked if I could drop you guys there" he explain "she also said she would kill me if I told you where I was taking you" he adds glancing at Scarlett. "speaking off we need to put this on" she says holding up a blindfold "I got one that wouldn't mess up your makeup specifically for this" she say moving to put it on but I stop her "how am I supposed to get to the car if I'm wearing this" I ask. "that's the other reason I asked Chris to take us" she says putting it on so I could no longer see, once she was done I suddenly got swept off my feet making me squeal at the surprise "your carriage await" Chris says as he carries me to the car.