*Chapter 25

Ant-Man sized A/N: this chapter does include some more explicit content if you know what i mean... so if you aren't into that sorta stuff i have put some of these *** (whatever they're called) before hand. it has no impact to the plot as a whole so you don't have to worry about missing out on anything important.

(Y/N)'s POV

It was finally Saturday, after filming no stop from 9 till 6 doing very physical scenes I was really looking forward to the date Chris had planned. He said we could have a lie in and that we had to leave at around 11am to get to the date, he wouldn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing at all. Since it was once again a very hot day it took advantage of having freedom from the suit and wore a nice vest and denim shorts, Chris had the same idea and was also wearing shorts and a short sleeved top. Since Chris said we would be out in public we both also wore baseball hats and sunglasses, which to be honest I would have worn anyway due to the sun. "ready to go munchkin?" Chris asks holding out his hand, I smile and place my small hand in his large one "yes, will you tell me where we are going now?" I ask hopefully. He smirks and places a kiss on my temple "not yet, I want to see your face light up when you see the sign" he say "now c'mon lets head down to the car"

As per usual we were belting songs all the way there, I only stopped when I noticed where exactly we were going. "please tell me it's the zoo we're going to" I say hopefully, Chris raises an eyebrow at me a smirks not answering the question "well you'll have to see" he says I roll me eyes and keep watching where we were going and sure enough it was the zoo. "omg we have to see the panda's they are so cute!" I squeal, I have always loved animals and if I didn't get into acting I would probably be working with animals "we will go to every enclosure I promise, starting with the panda" Chris laughs. When we parked he held out his arm and I linked it with mine, we got in fairly quickly and luckily it wasn't very busy mostly small children with parents or grandparents. We slowly made our way around the park taking photos of the animals and of each other, there was a picture of a lion that you could put your face through. When he saw it Chris immediately went over and put his face through the hole, he started pulling funny faces making me laugh "c'mon you have ago" he said beckoning me over. I was slightly hesitant but nevertheless put my face in the hole and smiled while Chris took a photo "you are the most beautiful lioness here" he says as he shows me the photo "careful of the other ones may get jealous" I laugh gesturing to the ones in the enclosure.

By about half one we both decided to stop and have some lunch, I began walking in the direction of a café I saw but Chris places a hand on my arm and stops me "I thought we were getting some lunch?" I ask confused, "we are" he smirks and begins to lead me in the opposite direction to the café. We walk onto a large area that people use to relax during the day, he stops just underneath a large tree and sits down. I place myself down beside him as I watch him pull two lunch boxes out of his bag, I can't help but smile and he passes me one "one lunchbox made lovingly for the best girlfriend in the world" he smiles "accompanied by her favourite drink" he passes me my drink and I kiss gently on the lips "I bet this will taste better than any 5 star food, anywhere" I say. I look inside my box and find my favourite sandwich and a couple of snacks with an apple to accompany it, Chris leans back against the tree and I lean against him as he wraps an arm around my shoulders holding me close. We sit in comfortable silence as we eat and watch the young children play on the grass "I would love to bring our kids here one day" Chris sigh, I raise an eyebrow "our kids?" I watch as his face reddens "oh gorgeous I think it's adorable that you're thinking of our future" I smile gazing into his bright blue eyes, since he had taken of his sunglasses "let's wait until we're married okay?" I watch as his smile grows on his face. "god I love you" he says pulling me closer and putting a kiss on my temple. We clean up the food but remain there just sitting there in each other's company, I watch as I see a small child probably 4 or 5 run up to his parents and point over to us. "Chris look" I say nodding over to the child "I know" he smiles "do you want to go over?" he ask, I nod and go to stand up. I brush of the crumbs on my lap and look to see Chris waving over to the child, we begin to walk over and I see the kid get more and more excited. "hi captain America! Golden hope!" the child beams "please call us Steve and Jen , what's you name little man" Chris says bending down to be at eye level. "it's Jason! Why are you here in Atlanta? Are you fighting bad guys?" the Jason asks. "nice to meet you Jason, no fighting today just having a day off with Steve here" I smile at him "have you seen any cool animals today?" Jason nods his head excitedly before rattling off all the animals that he saw. "wow you've seen a lot, what was your favourite?" Chris ask "the panda!" Jason beams, "that's my favourite too" I smile holding my hand up for a high five which he gives me. "are any of the other avengers here too?" Jason asks hopefully, I glance over at Chris not quite sure how to answer "no they have a couple of thing they needed to do" Chris explain "who's your favourite avenger then?" Jason looks slightly disappointed but smiles again quickly "well I really love you two, but Hawkeye is probably my favourite" he say. An idea pops into my head "would you like me to call him so you can talk to him?" I offer and his face turns into one of pure joy "really?" he asks "yeah, I have all the avengers on speed dial in case of emergencies" I say pulling out my phone. I start calling Jeremy and luckily he picks up "hi Clint, I have a fan that wants to talk to you" I say into the phone "really! Aw put me on speaker" Jeremy says and I do what he says. Me and Chris listen to Jeremy and Jason talk about archery and how Jason want to start taking archery lessons just to be like Hawkeye, I can't help but smile. After a few minutes of talking Jeremy says he had to go but loved talking to his number one fan, making the kid smile even more. I put the phone away "would you mind if we got a picture?" his mom asks, "of course" Chris smiles and moves to that Jason was between the two of us. Once the photo was taken we said out goodbyes and promised we would say hi to all the other avengers before heading off the see the rest of the zoo.