Chapter 31

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up facing Chris, we had move apart slightly in out sleep but Chris still had one arms outstretched with his hand resting on my side. I watch as he sleeps peacefully lips slightly parted as his chest slowly rises and falls. I watch him sleeping peacefully not wanting to wake him until he slowly begins to stir, he moves his head slightly more into the pillow moaning slightly as he does so. Slowly his eyelids flutter open and I watch as his beautiful blue eyes adjust to the light, once his eyes look onto mine and he sees me awake he breaks into a small smile. "morning munchkin" he says in his deep morning voice "morning Dorito, sleep well?" I smile. He yawns slightly and nods "yeah I did but I'm a bit cold right now and I miss my human hot water bottle" he smirks reaching out like a baby would for its bottle. Raise a brow at his and smirk not moving towards his though "pwease?" he pouts, he shows off his puppy dog eyes that matched with his pout was an undefeatable opponent. I shuffle in towards his and bury my head in his cheat resting my head so I could hear his heartbeat, it was always a calming sound to me whenever I was stressed I would curl up into his arms listening to his heartbeat relaxing to it. He wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his head on top of mine, our legs intertwine and we continually rub our feet against each other's. Our moment of peaceful silence was interrupted by the knocking on our door, "yeah?" Chris calls out. We here the door creak open slowly and Mackie appears hands over his eyes "you decent right?" he asks, I chuckle at him "yeah nothing to worry about, what did you need?" I ask. he slowly moves his hand away smirking "just thought I'd let you know that Chris has breakfast all cooked and stuff if you want it" he says before turning and leaving our room. "you wanna head down?" Chris asks, I nod my head "yeah sure, best get something to eat before the others eat it all". I slowly slide out of bed and slip on one of Chris's jumpers while he slides on a top, "ready to head down?" I ask Chris nods and walks over to take my hand. We walk to our bedroom door when Chris stops abruptly "wait we did forget something" he says, "what did we forget?" I ask slightly confused, he smirks turning to face me "this" he says before leaving a sweet kiss on my lips. He then takes my hand and leads me out of the room and downstairs.

When we enter the large kitchen we find everyone sat enjoying breakfast with the exception of Hemsworth who was stood at the oven cooking "ah morning love birds" he chuckles taking the pan off the heat and placing some bacon on his plate "do you both want bacon, I could do some eggs as well?" he offers. I shake my head turning down the offer "no it's fine I'll have some cereal" I say walking over to the fridge to get some milk out before going to find a bowl and the actual cereal " cereal is in the tall cupboard, bowls in the one you're standing in front of and spoon in the draw" lizzie say. "ah thanks," I say grabbing the items, Chris sits down at one of the stools "I'll have some bacon though, and eggs if you're offering" he says, Hemsworth points at him with the thongs "no problem Boston bro" he chuckles adding eggs to a different pan. Soon enough everyone was sat eating breakfast together, Chris takes the first bite of his food "aw man this is wicked good" he say patting Chris on the back "what's in it?" he asks. Hemsworth just taps his nose "it's a Hemsworth family secret" he smiles, Chris smiles and shakes his head before returning to the food in front of him. "oh guys by the way, our room is that the master one?" I ask, lizzie nods her head "really I thought one of these two would have taken it" I say pointing to seb and Mackie, "oh they were, almost turned nasty as they fought their way into the house, since they couldn't come to an agreement we said neither of them could have it and that you and Chris would" lizzie explain. "ah well thanks guys, and by the way it is amazing" I smirk making both the boys frown "so what room are you guys in?" I ask, seb sighs slightly "we have a twin room, single bed each in the same room" Mackie nods along with him "I though just sharing an apartment was bad but sharing a room with this one is hard".