Chapter 53

A/N: sorry for not updating for a while my life has been pretty hectic between school work and my birthday so  i haven't had the chance to update this book. so enjoy this long overdue update :) oh and isn't this gif just amazing! 

"I'm not showing am i?" I ask Chris looking at my choice of outfit in the mirror, he finishes pulling on his top before turning to look at me "no I can't tell, plus we will be sat down most of the day so it will be fine don't worry" he say moving to the hotel bed so that he could put his shoes on. I take another look in the mirror, I was beginning to show a lot more now. The bump could still be hidden under the right clothing but it was definitely there, I was about 20 weeks now and we had our next scan a couple days after we get back from comic con. "hey Chris, you know we have the next scan in a couple of days" I start turning to him, he looks up from what he was doing to look at me "yeah what about it?" he asks slightly confused. "do you want to find out the gender of this little one, or have it as a surprise? I don't mind either way" I ask moving to sit down next to him, he thinks for a little while "It would be nice to know I guess, we could start working on names then and not have to worry about being disappointed about not being able to use that name, if you get what I mean" he explains locking his blue eyes onto mine. "yeah I get it, so we'll ask then? Find out if we have a little prince or princess" I smile not breaking eye contact "what do you think it is?" I ask him, Chris smirks before pressing a swift kiss on my lips. "I don't know, I don't really want to guess either in case I'm wrong" he sighs "that and I don't care, I love this little one the same" he smiles getting up "now c'mon the car is waiting to take us to the convention centre" he holds out both of his hands and pulls me up. "we best head off then" I smirk "I wonder if the boys went out last night?" I ask grabbing my phone "they did, they asked is I wanted to come" Chris tells me as we walk out of the hotel room "why didn't you go?" I ask turning to face him. He shrugs his shoulders "because I wanted to spend the night with my wife and not out getting drunk" he says although I could tell he did secretly want to go out "Chris, that's not the whole truth is it" I ask stepping out of the room. He shuts the door behind us a sighs "well I thought you would be bored back here alone, especially since you can't exactly you know" he says lowering his voice at the end, "Chris I would have been fine, don't let me stop you from going out and having fun with the boys" I say with a smile. Chris smiles down at me before wrapping an arm around me and pulling me in close enough to kiss the top of my head "you are definitely the best" he sighs as we walk down to the car.

We pulled up at one of the back entrances to the centre, I could already see some fans looking out at us as we pulled up. There were already a lot of us there so when we got out of the car it was straight into a crowd, Chris took my hand as we walked towards the industrial sized elevator to meet up with everyone. Once inside the elevator we found Seb and Mackie and greeted them, both of them not being to hungover "so how was last night?" I ask. "it was good, we didn't actually stay out, out for that long, just chilled in Seb's room drinking beers" Mackie says slapping Seb hardly on the shoulder causing Seb to groan "dude stop it I am slightly hungover okay, where have you got all this energy from?" he says rubbing his forehead. "do you want some pain killers?" I ask pulling some out of my purse "yeah that would be great, I didn't have any in my hotel room" Seb says taking the pain killers with a sip of his water bottle "right let's do this" he says more enthusiastically. We watch as the big lift door begins to close and we descend to the right floor, as we talk I glance around the lift my eyes falling onto a sign that read: 'elevator not for human use, large objects only' I laugh slightly as it was currently packed with people. "hey guys look at that" I say pointing the sign out to the guys, "well that fills me with confidence!" Mackie laughs moving through the crowd of people to get to the sign, he gestures for us to follow, which we do unsure of what he wanted. "Seb take a photo of this" he instructs passing Seb his phone, Seb goes to take the photo stopping temporarily to laugh at the horrified face Mackie was pulling. Just as the photo was taken the elevator stops and we are lead out into one of the green rooms, the marvel staff go through what we can and can't say which was a lot. The trailer for the new cap movie hadn't even been made yet, so there was nothing for the fans unfortunately but the panel was going to ba fan questions anyway so it didn't really matter. We had been sat talking in in the green room for a few minutes when we got called to do an interview with ET, we got led into a room where there was a couch we could all fit on with the rep from ET sat to our right. "hey guys nice to be able to have a chat with you" she says once she sat down in her chair, "so what was it like not being able to go out last night?" she asks. I glance over at Mackie and Seb who just looked at their laps, "wait were we not allowed to go out last night?" Chris laughs, the lady nods "yeah that's what I heard, did you go out?" she asks Chris "oh no me and (Y/N) stayed in but those two down there... bit of a different story" Chris smirks pointing towards Seb and Mackie. "hey in our defence we didn't know, so they can't blame us for not telling us" Seb says raising his hands in defence "ha ha okay, I'm sure it will be fine, so you guys are currently filming the new cap movie, what is it like?" she asks leaning forward slightly. "uh good, we are coming to the end of doing all of the super physical stuff so we are all quite battered at the moment" I explain "but plot wise we can't say a thing" I add, the lady nods her head in understanding before looking into camera "it was worth a shot" she says before moving on to answer more questions. The interview was only short and was mostly kind of fun stuff instead of talking about the movie which meant we could have fun with our answer and mess around slightly with each other.