Chapter 5

*Already 1 quarter of the way through filming*

(Y/N) POV

The Russo brothers decided that they wanted to film the majority of the film in chronical order to help the actors develop their characters throughout the movie but mostly starting with action scene. Today was a fight scene so we were mostly all on the green screen stage fighting air. The next thing I had to shoot was being thrown backwards into a building, I decided that I would do this stunt since it was fairly low risk. I was getting strapped to the rigging and stood in position, there was an actor in a motion capture suit since we were fighting robots in this scene. Soon the cameras started rolling and we started going through the fight sequence leading up to this robot kicking me hard in the chest. I feel the cable attached to my back pull me back into the crash mat that was already placed, it was scary at first but fun at the same time. Soon cameras stopped and I was unhooked by the crew, I get up and get ready to fling myself into the wall for the following shot. The cameras start again and I crumble to the floor after hitting the wall, Chris runs over in costume "Jennifer you alright?" he says pulling me up "I could do this all day" I reply taking a stab at his signature line. We then run back into the fight as the shot ends. The Russo brother call lunch and we all head into the catering tent, all us actors sit at the same table I had Chris one my left and Scarlett on my right. I also had Chris Hemsworth sat opposite me, Robert took the head of the table obviously. Soon enough we were joking around as if we had known each other for years, this being true for the majority of the cast. I look over and see Mack and Seb messing around with each other's food, Scarlett, mark and Jeremy are talking away to each other. I look to also see Elizabeth and Paul also talking to each other, I still couldn't believe I was part of this. I pull myself into the conversation with the two Chris' , it was always hard getting one of theirs attention since as soon as you shouted Chris both looked at you. In the end I ended up calling Chris captain Chris to make it easier. Soon enough we went back to filming, I watched as Captain Chris do his scene, he had to catch his shield before slamming it into a 'robot'. But as he went to catch it he stepped too far back and tripped over a prop, he didn't go straight down but stumbled as if he was falling on ice. The cast and crew were laughing their heads off as he stood up and did jazz hands. Filming was typically like this, each one of us pulling jokes and intentionally messing up the scene to make the other actors laugh. Once me and Scarlett were fighting together and just finished both panting but before the camera stopped rolling she pulled me in for a fake dipped kiss, me pretending to look flustered when she stopped. This earned a howl of a laugh from the boys, Chris almost on the floor in tears.

Soon we all made our way back to the hotel exhausted, but this didn't stop me from pulling a prank on Chris. I had managed to pull cast members aside throughout the day to explain the plan, I had Scarlett, RDJ, Mack, Seb, Elizabeth, Jeremy and Chris H on board. The plan was to place a large fake spider throughout the set where Chris would find it seeing that he was scared of them, I would set it off placing one under his duvet cover. I had managed to steal his spare key last night while we were all hanging out in his room, hopefully he hadn't noticed it had gone. The only thing left to do was to plant it, luck seemed to be on my side "hey guy I know we are all tired but how about we all hang in my room again" Chris asked the group. I winked at Scarlett and she took the cue "sure we would all love to right?" she said making eye contact with our associates. They all nodded in agreement and said things along the line of yeahs and sures. We all made our way up to Chris's room, RDJ soon popped out the alcohol. We all drank a small amount since we were all flying to San Diego for comic con in the morning. While I was there I made sure I set up the go pro that I brought hiding it in the TV stand where the recording light could be easily mistaken for the standby light. I sat myself back on the bed before making the excuse I was cold and hiding under the covers, Chris being Chris started to attack me from above trying to pull me out. I managed to place the spider on his side of the bed, evident by the pillow crease before I came back out. At around 11pm we all said our goodbyes and head back to our rooms, mine was next door so it wasn't too far of a walk. Once inside my room I open up the go pro app to watch the prank unfold, luckily I missed him changing into his pjs. He turns to his bed and lets out a big yawn before yanking back the covers and screaming at the spider in his bed. I do my best to hide the laughs as I watch his reaction, but not well enough as I see him leave his room to knock on my door. I slowly creep to the door and look through the spy hole to see if anyone was there, but the corridor remained empty. I open the door in confusion to be tackled by Chris, "you cheeky little humph" he laughs as he throws me onto the bed. I can't help but laugh, remembering his reaction. "Mark my words (Y/N) I will get you back" he said pointing his finger at me, drawing out more laughs before he leaves my room chucking the plastic spider at me for good measure.