Chapter 47

A/N: Shout out to Obtained for the amazing cover, go check out their books too as they are amazing! xxx

Chris's POV

*Time skip to October*

"gahh" I cry as I manage to trip over dodger once again, "c'mon dodger you need to stop lying under the desk by my feet" I sigh ruffling the top of his head. He looks innocently up at me and cocks his head "don't give me that look it's hard to be annoyed at you if you give me that look" I say looking down at the cute look he was giving me, he just cocks his head again "seriously have you been teaching (Y/N) because I swear she gives me that look too" I say raising a brow at him making him wag his tail. "what has he been teaching me?" (Y/N) says as she walks past my office door, "nothing dear" I call back "you like to get me in trouble don't you" I mutter to dodger. (Y/N) then sticks her head round the door "nope you do that all by yourself" she smirks, I drop my head in defeat watching as dodger goes running up to her bouncing at her feet. She drops down to be at his level and starts playfully stroking him "I think this one wants to go out" she says glancing up at me, "is that right dodger does someone want to go for a walk? I chuckle as he comes bounding over to me excitedly "c'mon then, let's go" I laugh walking out of my office with (Y/N) as dodger jumps happily at our feet.

(Y/N)'s POV

We decided just to take him to the local park, it wasn't too busy and we were just able to relax and talk. Following the summer we did have an influx of paparazzi interest due to the release of a couple of photos of the wedding on my Instagram and our twitter accounts, but today seemed rather quiet and so far no obvious cameras. I was watching dodger as he ran around the park happily before abruptly stopping and doing his business, "oh Chris, it's your turn" I say pointing over to dodger, Chris looks over and groans slightly "okay pass me a poop bag" he sighs. I pass him the bag and giggle slightly as he scrunches up his face and turns his nose up at the smell, that and it has always been a peculiar sight seeing a big celebrity picking up poop. We walk on towards the closest bin when I notice the first camera I groan slightly "seriously have they nothing better to do, the only thing they are getting is us holding a bag full of dog shit" I mutter to Chris. He follows me gaze and sees the paparazzi too, "should I chuck this at them?" Chris smirks pretending to lob the bag at them. I grab his arm but laugh "no, you'll probably get even more attention then" I laugh taking the bag from him and putting it in the bin. I then take out my phone and take a photo of the paparazzi and tweeting it with the caption 'BREAKING NEWS: paparazzi seen taking pictures of recently married couple holding a bag of dog poop and not reporting on actual important stories!', Chris looks at his twitter laughing at my tweet before retweeting it himself. We look over to see the paparazzi getting back into his car and leaving "oh yeah, up top!" Chris laughs holding up his hand for a high five, I scrunch up my nose "ew no you pick poop up with that" I laugh. Chris than proceeds to try and wipe his hand on my face "I used the bag to pick it up and you know that" he laughs dragging his hand down my face when he succeeds. "seriously?" I laugh pulling his hand off my face, he shrugs his shoulders "hey you married me" he smirks. I shake my head smiling at him "yeah don't make me regret that decision" I laugh, he pouts down at me before pulling me into a tight hug "naw I'm sorry, you're just so cute when you get annoyed" he says kissing the top of my head. We carry on walking and notice a large family walking two dogs one being what looked like a cockerpoo and the other being a black lab, as we got closer to them the teenage daughter caught sight of us and her eyes widened. I watch as she taps, I'm guessing her mom's arm and points over to us, the family then start walking closer to us and the 3 other children seem slightly nervous. "hi sorry to interrupt but my daughter is a massive fan of the marvel movies as well as her brother and cousins would you mind having a photo with them" the mom asks approaching us, we both happily accept taking a photo with all of the children. There were 2 girls, the 17 year old and a 10 year old, and two boys one being 14 years old and the other being 12. "so what are all you names?" I ask after the photo, "my names Naomi and that's my brother nick" the 17 year old says pointing to the 14 year old "and these are our cousins, Imogen and ollie" she continues pointing to the 2 younger kids. Chris notices ollie holding a large nerf gun "you out playing nerf then?" he asks pointing to the gun, "uh no it's a nerf gun that fires tennis balls for the dogs" the ollie explains "do you want a go?" he say passing Chris the gun. "aw can i?" Chris exclaims taking the gun, he sets it up and pulls the trigger and send the tennis ball flying making all the dogs run after it. "that is so cool!" Chris laughs passing back the gun "I'll have to get me one of those!". We say our goodbyes to the family and give the kids one last hug before making our way home as dodger was starting to lie down exhausted.