Chapter 27

(Y/N)'s POV

It was now Chris's birthday, I had tried to get this day off for all the cast but due to scheduling conflicts further on in the shoot they couldn't so I planned for a nice surprise on set. I woke up quite early and put all the nice food I had brought into a nice basket and carried it into the bedroom quietly putting it down and sliding into bed before Chris woke up. I nuzzled myself into his chest and he gently put both arms around me pulling me into a hug, I sigh in content "Chris?" I ask he murmurs in response his eyes still closed but he was smiling "it feels like I'm not the only leathery one anymore" I say. He laughs and hugs me even tighter "god I love you" he sighs opening his eyes so I could see his bright blue orbs smiling down at me "I love you more" I smile back "impossible" he simply says burying his head into the crook of my neck. We remain this way for a few minutes before I break the comfortable silence "I've brought breakfast" I say reaching over to grab the basket and putting it on our laps. Chris smiles sitting up and places an arm around me as he looks through the basket pulling out pastries for the both of us, "now time for presents, I have all the gifts and cards that your friends and family at home sent for you" I smile getting up and grabbing the bag that I stored all his gifts in that I hid in our closet. "aww you didn't need to do that" Chris says shaking his head slightly "no I did because you got all my family to spend time with me on my birthday and you can't see yours" I say sitting back down beside him and handing him his presents. He loves them all just as he opens his last present I get a text from Lisa.

From Lisa: Hi (Y/N), are you guys free at the moment to skype we want to wish Chris a happy birthday.

From (Y/N): yes sure I'll get my laptop now and call you.

Doing as I promised I reach over and grab my laptop and open skype, seeing Lisa was already online I start the video call and place the laptop between us. After a couple of rings they pick up and I see all of Chris's siblings and his parents "happy birthday!" they all shout making Chris smile. "thanks guys" he says "thanks for all the presents they were all really nice". "glad you like them! Have you guys got any plans for today?" Scott asks, Chris shakes his head slightly "no, we have some filming to do but I don't mind I'm with all my friends anyway and this one" he says wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me in and kissing my temple. "well enjoy your day nevertheless and relax when you get home okay?" Lisa says "of course I will mom" Chris smirks, "promise me?" she says raising an eyebrow, "I promise" he smiles. We talk for a little longer ending our chat with them singing happy birthday to him, once the call disconnects he shuts down the laptop and hugs me close "c'mon munchkin we have to get to work now" he say into my shoulder "okay you go grab a shower while I'll out all of this away okay?" I say getting up. Being the gentleman he is he went to protest "no arguing now go shower" I say putting on hand on my hip and pointing to the bathroom with the other, he chuckles and does as he's told.

We get to set and everyone cheers happy birthday when we arrive making Chris go a bit bashful, we get to work immediately having fun and doing what we typically do on set. Today wasn't too physically demanding mostly really short shots that consisted of us doing stunts but where we fly back after being 'hit' so were getting chucked around quite a bit. I did really enjoy doing the bits where I go flying into the air as it felt like I was flying and was quite an adrenaline rush, I had just done a bit where lizzie flies me up to the top of a building after also sending Chris. As I was being lowered down it took quite a while since they had to lower me down quite slowly I looked down to see both Chris's Mackie and Seb standing there chatting as I got lowered down I smile and wave at them. Mackie decides to click his fingers and point at me while smirking and raising his eyebrows at me, Chris notices and gives him a light shove making me chuckle and shake my head at them. Once unhooked and back on solid ground I walk over to them to grab my bottle of water from Chris, "hey you were looking hot up there (Y/N)" Mackie teases quickly glancing at Chris. Chris immediately responds "dude stop hitting on my girlfriend!" he say glaring at him slightly, "don't worry Chris I haven't got any feelings for bird brain over here" I say gesturing over to Mackie. He holds his chest in mock hurt "ouch (Y/N) and I thought we had a connection" I raise a brow at him "see what I mean bird brain" this makes everyone laugh. I walk over closer to Chris and put my arm around his waist as he puts his around my shoulders, with my free hand I hold onto the one that Chris rests over my shoulder.