Chapter 69

A/N: hi guys just a little update, in the next couple of weeks i won't be able to update because i will be moving and settling into university life. so updates may take a while but i will be updating at some point 

Chris's POV

I was just looking forward to going home, I had been spending a few days in new York doing to casting for my newest movie and I was beyond tired. The drive from the airport luckily didn't take too long and I was finally outside the house making my way to the door. As I opened it dodger came running over immediately "hey buddy how are you?" I smile scratching him behind the ears "did you miss me huh? Where are the girls are they upstairs?" I ask him making him tilt his head before running up the stairs "I'll take that as I yes then" I chuckle. I dump all of my stuff and head upstairs in search of the girls, I find (Y/N) getting Tash ready for bed so I pause outside the door watching on silently. "you'll see dada in the morning, he's gonna be so happy to see you when he gets back, so the sooner you fall asleep the sooner you'll see him" (Y/N) smiles as she quietly talks to Tash, "she can see him now" I say grabbing (Y/N)'s attention "oh hey gorgeous I didn't hear you come in" she smiles as I walk in. "I made sure I was quiet just in case this one was already in bed" I smile down at Tash who grabs out for me "dada" she says, "aww come here then" I chuckle as (Y/N) passes her to me. "has she walked yet?" I ask (Y/N), "not on her own only with me holding her up, I think she was waiting on you to get home isn't that right" (Y/N) smiles. "well good girl, I can't miss your first steps can i?" I smile down at Tash, "okay bedtime now" I smile putting Tash down in her crib. "I'll do the bedtime story while you relax, you've been working hard" (Y/N) says to me, "are you sure? You've been working hard too" I offer, "yeah its fine, now go relax" (Y/N) chuckles as she ushers me out of the room. "okay but been quick I've miss your cuddles" I smile as I lean against the door, "I did too but the sooner you go the sooner I'll be back" (Y/N) smiles. I pause for a moment as I watch (Y/N) begin to read to Tash before going to get changed and go back downstairs to relax. A few minutes later (Y/N) appears, "hey have you eaten?" she asks as she sits down, "no have you?" I ask her, "no I'll go make us something" she says going to stand back up "nope sit down, I haven't made a meal all week so I'll go" I say pulling her back down. "but you've just gotten home" (Y/N) says going to stand up again but I stop her "yes and I'm going to make us something to eat now sit and do as you deserve and relax" I tell her getting up so she couldn't protest anymore. Looking the fridge I found an oven pizza "easy enough" I mutter putting all of it in the oven and soon enough it was all ready. I carried out our plates of food finding (Y/N) lying on the couch with dodger, "fake pizza coming up" I say passing (Y/N) her plate, "fake pizza?" she asks confused "what makes it fake?" I sit down next to her "it's not takeaway pizza" I tell her making her laugh, "very true" she smiles. While we ate we filled each other in what happened while I was away, "yeah life was pretty boring back here nothing drastic, you find your cast?" (Y/N) asks me, "yeah we did, got some good people, Octavia Spenser agreed which was great I love working with her" I tell her, "aww that's great, here let me take your plate" (Y/N) says standing up, "no I have it" I tell her trying to get up, "nope" she says pushing me back down and grabbing my plate and making a quick escape. I chuckle to myself as I wait for her to return, when she finally does I pull her back down onto the couch and into a cuddle "ah perfect" I sigh as she snuggles into me. after about half an hour of cuddles and chats her phone starts ringing "who is it?" I ask as she looks at the caller Id "holly, I call her back in the morning I'm too tired to gossip" (Y/N) sighs rejecting the call. Just as she snuggles back and get comfy holly calls her again "urgh it must be important I'll be quick I promise" (Y/N) sighs getting up "its fine don't worry I have dodger to cuddle" I laugh as dodger comes over to lie on my lap making (Y/N) smiles before she answer the phone "hey holly what's up" she says walking out of the room.