Chapter 36

Chris's POV

"oh wow this is beautiful" (Y/N) gasps taking in the sight around us, we were visiting the venue we had picked for our wedding. They had invited us back to have a look at different types of set ups they could do, we were walking into the garden part of it and there were fairy lights everywhere through the trees. it was perfect, and I couldn't wait. We had made sure all of the cast and our friends with busy schedules were able to attend, we still hadn't told the guys who would be part of the wedding party though. We were doing that later, (Y/N) had managed to find a 5th bridesmaid in her old friend holly. They had bumped into each other a while (Y/N) was in Florida, and caught up and since they were really close at school (Y/N) asked her to be a bridesmaid. "I can't believe this at all I feel like I'm dreaming" (Y/N) smiles, I look over at her. Her eyes were wide and bright at the sight face full of pure happiness "I can't wait until June now" I sigh happily, she looks over at me "me neither, I really want to tell the guys now" she smiles. "well let's do it when we get back home instead of later on" I suggest, she nods happily.

Once back home we pull up skype and begin a group call with Scarlett, lizzie, Robert, Mackie, Seb, and Hemsworth. "hi guys" (Y/N) say waving when they all appear, we hear a chorus of heys in response "so what's up guy? Why did you call all of us?" Mackie asks. "well you guys, I need to ask you something, and (Y/N) needs to ask the girls something." I start, "we would like you guys to be my groomsmen" I say, "and my bridesmaids" (Y/N) adds. The girls squeal with excitement saying yes over and over again, while the guys wait until they stop to talk. "we would be honoured Evans" Robert says speaking for the guys. "and Scarlett, would you like to be my maid of honour?" (Y/N) adds, Scarlett nods "of course I would, so happy you asked me." She gushed. "hey Chris which one of us is your best man then" Mackie says winking, "Scott, my brother is, sorry guys" I say raising my hands in surrender. Mackie and Seb act fake hurt "dude I'm hurt, I thought I was a shoe in" Seb says, I point my finger at them "hey, don't make me remove you from the wedding" I warn lightly making them both apologise and try and go back on what they said "guys stop I was joking" I laugh. "I'll message you guys about all the bridesmaid stuff later" (Y/N) tells the girls, they both nod in agreement "i have a couple thing to get on with, thank for allowing me to be part of your wedding" Hemsworth tells us before waving goodbye. the rest of the guys also say their goodbyes leaving me and (Y/N), "they seemed so happy about it" (Y/N) smiles at me. I wrap my arm around her and hug her tightly "of course they were, they love you" I tell her, she shake her head "love us, it so nice to have such an amazing extended family".

(Y/N)'s POV

We spent the rest of the day relaxing on the sofa watching tv, except we weren't really tv I was on my phone while Chris was also on his. Chris put down his phone down and looks over at me and begins to stroke my arm while I continue to look at my phone. Chris clears his throat trying to get my attention but I don't notice, concentrating on what I was reading on my phone. Chris raises and eyebrow at me but I still don't take notice, dodger then runs into the room sitting down in front of me. I smile and start stroking him "hey dodger who's a sweetie" I smile scratching him behind his ear, I hear Chris scoff quietly behind me. Confuse I look over and see his looking away from me rubbing his chin, "what?" I ask him scooting closer, he shakes his head still not looking at me "nothing" he mutters. I furrow my brows "Chris? What is it?" I ask him placing a hand on his arm, he moves his arm slightly so my hand falls off it. I glance over at dodger and think about what happened before his change in mood, I smile slightly when I realise. "Chrriiiss" I smile prodding him slightly, does someone want some attention?" I ask knowingly. He shakes his head in denial, I try to move his head to face me but he resists trying not to smile. I move so I perch on his lap, he moves his face to look at me and raises his brow keeping a straight face. I place both hands onto of his face and begin to run them through his hair so it sticks up in all angles, before dragging them down his face and begin to rub them in circles. He begins to smirk fighting to keep a straight face. "is that a smile I see?" I ask and he shakes his head biting his lips to stop a laugh, I sigh and drop my arms. He glances at me to see what I was doing, but before he has time to react I begin tickling his sides causing him to burst out laughing "hahaha no stop hahaha" he laughs trying to protect himself. He manages to grab hold of my hands and push me back down onto the sofa pinning me down "so you did want attention" I smirk. He shrugs slightly "maybe" he smiles back down at me, I can't help but break out in to a wide smile causing him to smile more. He leans down and presses his lips gently against mine, he pulls away only to reconnect. "and to think, you were jealous of your own dog" I smirk between kisses, "shut up" Chris mutter back as he kisses me once more. Chris moves so he lies down beside me on the sofa and we just sit there contently, dodger then comes over to us and places a paw on my stomach "what do you want sweetie?" I ask him. "do you want to go out dodger?" Chris asks making his ears prick and head tilt "do you wanna... go... for...a... walk?" Chris asks and dodger wags his tail wildly making Chris laugh "come on then" he says standing up.