Chapter 33

*Big Time Skip Sorry Not Sorry*

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in my empty double bed that I had in my Florida apartment, grabbing my phone I look excitedly at the date as it was the day Chris was visiting. We were already half way through shooting the new movie and both me and seb had a few days off while they did some the large external shots, so it was a perfect time for Chris to visit and for us to go round the theme parks. I get myself ready for the day quicker than usual as I just wanted to get to set because the sooner I got there the sooner it would be lunch time when Chris was arriving. Me and seb had a deal that if we both had to be on set at the same time I would knock on his apartment which was on the floor below me and we would drive in together. Being slightly too eager as soon as I was ready I went downstairs and knocked on his door, when he did open it he looked like he just got out of bed. "(Y/N) we don't have to leave for another 45 minutes and I had another 15 minutes in bed" he groans running his hands through his now much shorter hair. "sorry just a bit excited, since Chris is visiting today" I explain smiling "yeah I know you told me like a hundred times yesterday, and the day before that, and the day" he say before I cut him off, "well sorry if I'm excited now off you hop into the shower and I'll make us some breakfast" I offer. He nods his head sleepily letting me into his apartment "wait us? Haven't you eaten?" he ask, I shake my head shrugging "nah, I think in my excitedness I completely forgot about it". he just tiredly sighs before slowly making his way to his room and the shower. While he was in there I made us some simple beans on toast, as it was quick and easy and all he had left. "hey seabass your beans are getting cold" I yell through the apartment, "alright alright I'm coming" he calls back walking into the kitchen with his hands up. "here enjoy" I say passing him his plate "thanks, so what time is Chris arriving?" he ask before he begins to shovel food in his mouth. "at around lunch time he's meeting us on set" I say in between mouthfuls, he nods in reply "do the crew know? Because it would be awkward if they didn't let him in" he says, and I nod "had this date in the diary before avengers even wrapped so yeah they know".

When lunch time came around I pulled out my phone to see if I had and calls or messages from Chris, disappointingly there weren't any. Deciding he was probably close by I give him a call, "hey munchkin" he says when his picks up the phone "hey Dorito, was just wondering how closer you were to the set?" I ask. "about 5 meters away" he says making me smile with excitement "oh great so your basically on set, where about are you and I'll head over" I smile waiting for an answer. I jump out of my skin when I hear it just behind me "I'm right here" Chris smirks, I quickly turn around to see his happy face looking down at mine. "Chris! Oh I've missed you" I cry happily jumping into his embrace, he laughs with joy before burying his head in the crook of my neck "I've missed you too, and dodger has" he says "he told me to give you this" he pulls away from the hug slightly before giving me a swift kiss on the lips. I smile at him "well tell dodger that I miss him too when you go back okay?" I say and he nods in reply "oh I forgot I had something for you too" he smiles, I cock my head slightly "really?" I smile "what is it?" he bites his lips slightly before answering "this" he sighs before giving me a more passionate kiss. All too soon he pulls away and glances around since this was technically a workplace, "you hungry for lunch?" I ask taking his hand. He smiles and grabs his stomach "oh yeah I am!" he exclaims "what the food here like?" he asks, "not that bad not quite as good as the marvel food but still pretty good, c'mon there's someone who is also excited to see you" I say leading him off towards the large catering tent that was set up. When we entered I saw seb immediately chowing down on a burger "sweet its burger day" I mutter before leading Chris over to seb. When Seb notices us he stands and gives Chris a manly hug that involved a pat on the back "hey what's up Evans?" he greets, "not bad seabass, how's the movie been going?" Chris asks. "surely (Y/N)'s been keeping you informed" Seb say gesturing over to me, Chris shrugs his shoulders "yeah she has but she's not to one playing the guy with schizophrenia" he smirks, Seb nods his head along to it "very true". Before they get any deeper into the conversation I ask Chris what he wants to eat "that burger looks real good" he say pointing to sebs burger "oh man it is so good" Seb exclaims pointing to his food. I laugh at the two of them "burger it is, I'll be right back" I smile leaving the two of them to chat and catch up, while grabbing the food I glance over at them occasionally at one point seeing Chris laughing loudly at something Seb said and grabbing Sebs boob. It was nice seeing Chris as he hair was now back to it's original colour it was still fairly short, but it went perfectly with his beard he was growing in, he was keeping it fairly short for now just until his hair got longer. I made my way back to the boys passing Chris is burger "ah sweet! Thanks munchkin" he says happily before giving me a quick thankful kiss on the cheek.