Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off in my pocket, I then notice that instead of being in my hotel bed I was lying on top of Chris. He had also started to stir at the noise of my phone, I remove my phone from my pocket to silence it but what I see on my phone makes me shoot up waking Chris in the process. We were still at Robert's house the rest of the cast asleep around the place, and I just had a notification telling me that me a Chris had our Ellen show filming today at noon and it was currently 10. We still had to get back to the hotel and get ready and leave to get there on time. "shit Chris we need to go!" I say standing up putting my shoes back on "huh why?" he says wiping sleep from his eyes. "we have our appearance on the Ellen show today!" I say standing up. "crap! Come on lets go, I'll call a taxi" he says putting his phone to his ear. 1 hour later we arrived back to the hotel, running into our rooms to get ready. Chris had called his manager on the way to the hotel explaining the situation and she said that she would contact the Ellen show telling them that you would be late. I had a quick shower and washed away the smell of alcohol that remained on me, I quickly put on the dress that I had put aside. It was a nice light blue skater dress with a simple belt, I leave my hair down give it a quick curl. I grab my bag before running down to the lobby and straight into a taxi that was waiting for me and Chris, he was already in the taxi so as soon as I was in the taxi pulled away. It was currently half 11 and it was an hour's drive to the studio, I sigh and recline in my chair knowing that there was nothing more I could do. I spend the majority of the journey texting Scarlett asking how she was after last night, I had come out fine since I didn't drink as much as the others. I look up to see Chris rubbing his temples keeping his eyes shut the hangover still affecting him, "do you want some pain killers?" I ask passing him some and a bottle of water, he takes them eagerly "you don't happen to have any coffee in there do you?" he groans opening one eye to look at me, I laugh at him "unfortunately no but we should be there soon and we can get coffee then okay?" I say rubbing his arm, he simply groans.

When we pull up we find out that our appearance had been pushed back an hour and a half so we had enough time to relax. When we arrived I was taken into hair and make-up while Chris walked to go talk to someone saying that he would back in a minute, once I was done in hair and makeup they led me to my dressing room when I could relax while we waited to go on. I walk in with one of the members of staff "and the bathroom if you need it is right in there if you need it" she says pointing to the open door, I go to have a look in the bathroom but as soon I walk through the door Chris jumps out at me. I scream in terror but manage to stay on my feet, while Chris is on the floor in hysterics at my reaction, he stand up and hugs me while I pant to get my breath back. "don't kiss me there are cameras in here" he whispers into my ear, I pull away from his hug laughing and swat his arm. "good thing I wasn't Robert as you would have had a punch to the face" I laugh. Half an hour passed and we were called to get our mics put on and go and join Ellen on stage. Once we were sat down on the couch and we began our segment "now thanks for being here finally, now the audience don't know this but you guys were late getting here weren't you?" Ellen says " want to explain yourselves?" me and Chris look at each other and laugh "well we were all doing a press junket all day yesterday and they can get quite boring since you are asked the same questions over and over again" Chris begins "so RDJ invited us round to his house and we drank a bit too much, partied quite hard and we all woke up at his house the next morning" he laughs at the memory, Ellen laughs at the story " now I'm guessing this is one of the questions that you have been asked at lot but what the hey" she says "are you guys together?" "no, we are just really good friends, I mean we have known each other since we were what 11 and we have been best friends ever since" I say smiling, it was the typical response now. "oh so you guys hung out a lot as kids then?" she says following up her last question. "yeah we were like brother and sister, just hanging out at each other's house watching movies playing in the garden." Chris says. "now speaking of movies you guys are both big Disney fans, so I thought we would see how much you guys know and play the Disney song challenge." She led us over to two podiums with our names on it and a drawing of us Disney style "oh wow that's amazing can I take that home with me?!" I say pointing to the drawing, "if you want" Ellen says laughing " now the rules are that you will be played 10 seconds on a Disney song you have to name the movie and song name in those 10 seconds, if you can't it will be passed to the other person" both me and Chris nod at the rules getting ready to start, I look over at Chris as gesture that I'm watching him which he simply laughs at "you are going down (Y/N)!" he says.