Chapter Thirty Seven

[A/N] I am so fucking late sorry!   ಥ_ಥ

Happy Boxing Day and stuff! (~ ̄w ̄)~

[Mylo's POV]

I couldn't help it, the shock of arousal that ran through me when he slammed me back into the headboard.

There was a tingle that went right down to my toes when he threw me backwards, like my blood rushing faster. It should have hurt and I was preparing for the pain but it turned out the headboard was cushioned. A relief.

His hands held a vice like grip on my wrists and again I skimmed the waters of something inside me that seemed too dangerous to go skinny dipping in.

My body burned.

There was that soothing feeling and also that rush, the rush of feeling imprisoned by him, the calmness that came from not being able to move away. Something in that was incredibly, ridiculously, erotic to me.

The room felt darker that normal, the curtains having been drawn to a close and the only light coming from the door, from the bright hallway, and a mellow sort of light filtered through the curtains.

I tried to breath through my nose to calm myself down.

He leaned in and bit down hard on my ear, I yelped.

"What do you think I should do to you?" He asked me

"D-Do to me?"

I struggled a little, I loved the way his hands felt around my wrists, like human shackles.

His mouth was right by my ear. "What do bad boys get for lying?"

I looked at the doorway and upon seeing the open door I wondered cheekily if he would chase after me if I ran away.

"Idnw..." I muttered.

His breath was hot, "What was that?"

"I don't kn- know," I whispered.

He released my wrists. I gasped as I was suddenly carried through the air onto his knees with my ass resting on his left thigh. I noted absentmindedly how powerful his muscular thighs felt underneath me.

I wriggled forwards slightly, uncomfortable with my groin pressing into his leg. He must have taken that as me trying to escape and growled deeply into my ear, I jolted and went absolutely still.

"What did you do wrong?" He asked me as he pulled my shirt up over my head.

I shivered a little because it was cold in his room.

"L-Lied."

My body was completely tense.

He pulled my trousers down and threw them away in the corner and I jumped a little at the sound.

It felt really very bizarre to be naked lying over the knees of someone who was fully clothed. Very vulnerable.

"How many times?" He asked as he ran his open hand up and down my back and thighs.

I shivered, I wondered if Ryuu would laugh at me if I got an erection just from the feel of his hand on my skin. I would laugh at me.

"H-How many what?"

"How many times should I spank you?" When I turned my head up to look at him I saw those glittering eyes and wondered briefly if he was genuinely related to the devil at all.