Chapter Twelve

[A/N] Warning; there's some sexual content in here, it's not enough to appease fangirls but it's enough to make me blush my way to hell and back. Have fun, or be afraid. Either way you better enjoy it.

Was it wrong that I'd met the man three times so far and each time I'd ended up all over him, or him all over me? It was hard to protest when the man, sensitizing your neck with a harsh trail of toe curling bites, was the fucking definition of an alpha male.

He had an ego to match it, that I knew, why else would he order me around as though he expected me to follow without question. But he was hot, so it didn't matter, it just couldn't matter. He was drool-worthy in every sense.

But this left me wondering why exactly he was on top of me, pressing me to the oak log and towering over me. This gorgeous man of muscle belonged in a magazine, with a magazine girl friend, not me.

"What is it." He asked. He had a way of asking questions that removed the question mark, as though it weren't so much a question as a command. It was sexy, but also confusing.

Now was a good time to ask him what exactly was between us, I knew I should just ask, but I felt as though the question would be received as obnoxious. And what if my asking ended whatever was going on with us right now. It might sound crazy, because to me I know it does, but even if all this man wanted was sex from me, I think I would seriously be okay with it.

I hesitated. But when he made no move to continue, awaiting my answer, I gave in to my curiosity. "Wh-at iis t-this e-exactly?" I tried to hold back the jitter in my tongue, my brain so badly wanted me to fuck up every word. "Um, w-why..."

His eyes darkened a little and I tried to figure out what that meant. My cheeks reddened and I tried to cover my embarrassment with a shy cough as I looked away.

His hand came down, it felt cool against my cheek, and then he grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb and roughly turned my face until I was staring back up at him again.

"What do you want this to be?"

I think my face went beetroot at the question, shit, that wasn't the answer I wanted. Now he could seriously fuck me over if I said something stupid, if I came off as needy. My god this was one of those situations where you know anything you say now you will judge yourself harshly for saying the the future.

Dammit, I tried to pull my hands together to soothe the trembling but Ryuu, within a split second, had them pinned to the sides of the log. I jumped a little. He turned back to look me in the eyes.

"Answer me, now."

God, why did he sound angry. I think I'm having a mini freak out session right here.

"I-I-I-I don't-... know.." I stuttered. He said nothing, I began to realize he didn't consider what I said an answer to his question, which it really wasn't.

I had to come up with something better. Shit, okay, what did I want from him?

Suddenly, and completely without warning, his hands began to move up my body again. My god, that was not what I needed in the middle of trying to make a decision that wouldn't humiliate me for life.

His thumbs pressed into that area between my hips, just about daringly low, the area that normally left me wriggling with laughter. He massaged the base of it with his thumbs and I couldn't hold back a low moan at the feel of it, it was sending signals straight to my cock, I felt it harden in my pants.