Chapter Seven

[A/N] I attached a picture of what the photo that went around kind of looked like.
Couldn't find a perfect one but hey, at least this ones super cute, please don't squeal too loud, I have sensitive hearing.

"Mylo what are you looking at?" A boy from the grade below me asked as my eyes began to unfocus from the two boys standing by the food court practically fucking each other.

Oh my god, what the hell?

I blushed and forced myself to turn away and look back at the guys at my table.

I was sitting with Archie, Max, Henry and Mason. Actually there were three others at the table but I never learnt their names.

I didn't really know these guys that well but I generally always sat here during lunch. The good thing about being with these guys is no one felt the need to impress each other, something I find ruins most friendships.

Still I wouldn't consider us friends. As nice as they were I got the feeling they didn't like me that much.

The thing was that everyone here knew each other and talked about things I wasn't involved in. Which was really annoying.

See Archie knew Max because they moved schools together and Henry knew Archie because they lived two doors over. Mason was also Archie's tutor for a semester but so far as I know he didn't do a great job.

Actually there were also supposed to be two girls in this group but they usually ditched to go to the library. If you haven't guessed it already this is pretty much the nerd center of the school.

Well, Archie wasn't a nerd, nor was Henry actually, or Max... When I think about it its probably more of the group of virgins.

Actually I think I'm the only one in the group that has had sex before, not that I've told anyone... Y'know, reasons and stuff.

Henry tutted loudly making me look over.

"They're at it again." Henry said, waving his hand in the direction of the two boys snogging in line for the canteen lunch.

Max looked over to see what he was looking at and randomly started laughing like a maniac.

"They are genius. Just genius!"

I screwed up my face in confusion.

"What is it? What are they doing?"

Max grinned. "You can't see it? They're snogging their way through the lunch line! Look at the people moving out of their way!" He burst out laughing again.

I looked back to them.

It was true, every time someone moved out of the line they moved up real close to the next person on the queue and they too would eventually get disgusted by it and move to the back of the queue or remove themselves entirely and forget lunch.

I was jealous they had the guts to do something like that in such a public place. I mean honestly, all eyes were on them.

"Do you know them?" I asked Max.

He shook his head. "No I think their two years above us or something but I've seen them do this before like twice. It keeps on working! People keep moving out of the line! I swear I can't stop laughing every time I see that!" He said, and on cue started laughing again.

I took a closer look at the boys.

One was shorter, I think I vaguely recognized him from somewhere. I think his name was something like Roy, or along the lines of that. It began with an R that's all I know. He gave a speech at an assembly one time I think.