Chapter Twenty Two

[A/N] So now that I've finished off 'Got Your Tail' all of my concentration will be poured into this book so updates should be roughly two a week at least from now on. For those that don't know I was in Israel in the shittiest hostel ever with no Wifi but I'm back now YES, Israels amazing but home is home you know?

PS: Just go back a bit if you've forgotten what was going on, if I did I'm willing to bet the rest of you did as well. (Also changing his nickname to 'Koneko')

[Miguel Andorran] / [Ryuu Ando]

Something I'd had delivered when I went on my holiday back to England was a case filled with some of my more insidious possessions.

Because of the contents and the fact of my celebrity status in most white Asian countries Aiko decided to take the case in her name rather than mine. She knew the contents (after a night of hefty interrogation) and was massively irritated when I insisted on taking it along with me.

I don't go without it, at home I have my own little castle of horrors but on the go I can't discreetly buy a dildo and what am I supposed to do?

The white boys were really the only reason I even came back, that and my sister naturally, even if my parents and I don't have much of a relation I still have to remind myself that she was never one to ignore me.

Anyway, vanilla sex is boring, I won't pretend I sleep around a lot, I spend way too much time in places where I can't afford to be caught by the media, but when I'm in the dark in a country that's never heard my name it's time for me to flip the switch and just let loose.

Mylo sat on the bed beside me, his expression a delightful mix of uneasy and excited. His body was relaxed though, no sight of intent to flee, my boy was up to the task.

When I'd retrieved my selected toys I kept my back on him as I put them behind the cushion, so he couldn't see them not not so that they were visibly hidden. I liked secrets and more than that I liked to surprise.

I find the prospect of my kinks scare away most folk before the fun's begun, and that despite the fact that they could possibly enjoy it if they didn't overwork their brains into paranoia.

I saw from the corner of my eye as Mylo's tongue swept over his bottom lip, his chewable plump bottom lip.

My eyes were immediately on his, I wanted to see those lips stretched to full capacity around my cock, I imagined them slick and shiny with my precum, his eyes shut and his throat vibrating with those little moans I've had the pleasure of hearing him give up.

I wanted to see him tugging his own as he went down on me, his face buried in my pubic hair. Obviously with the size of my cock he wasn't going to be able to do that, at least any time soon, but it was good to dream.

"Strip," I demanded. I tried to keep some of the bite out of my tone when I ordered him about. I knew he wasn't used to being told what to do like that but it was difficult.

When I have a boy in my bed I try to always make sure they know my character before they get their hands on my cock, when I ask for things I don't tend to ask and I don't expect to be disobeyed.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm the way I am, dominant I could say, a part of me admits dominant is a little too light of a word.

I guess it's the mix of my upbringing, constantly being talked down to and always being ignored, that and the fact that in my current career and until very recently.