Chapter Eighteen

It was hard just laying there with no music and nothing to distract me from glossing over my day with erotic glee. I wasn't the type to jack off more than once a day but after that experience I felt as though the memory was begging for me to go again.

Maybe I remembered it more lewdly than it had been but the mere idea of what had happened gave me a persistent near-erection.

So my hand was just straying towards my trouser zip before my door whammed open and my heart threw itself in my throat for cover.

For one scaly second I had thought my dad had talked to Ryuu, maybe even found out what we'd done and was about to rip me a new one for it.

Oh God if anyone found out, how would I live on?

Instead I found my sister standing there in the doorway (AN: Help, what did I name her??? Did I even give her a name? I can't remember. *sobs*) and her hand was on her hip like she'd caught me skinny dipping with her laptop.

"Dad says you have a boyfriend," She stated.

I nodded.

"Hi," Was my awkward greeting. Me and my sister, hell me and anyone in my family, we all sucked at greetings.

She nodded and sighed as she walked in to sit down beside me. She signaled for me to budge and I sat upright and moved to the right.

"How have you been?"

"Fine, dads panicking his ass off in the kitchen. It would be funny if I wasn't worried it was because of mom."

I raised an eyebrow.

"It's nothing, he'll probably tell you at some point. So what's his name?"

"Umm, Miguel."

"Spanish?"

"No, Japanese," I think.

"Miguel... Can they even write that in Japanese?"

I shrugged.

"So is he handsome?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Nice?"

I hesitated. Was nice really a good adjective to pin to Ryuu? He didn't really seem so much nice as... sexy, playful, demanding? So many adjectives came to mind but 'nice' was not one of them.

"Sort of?" I landed on.

Her eyes narrowed.

"I mean yes, s-... yes."

"And he took you on a date today?"

I nodded just slightly, watching her out of the corner of my eye as her brown curls escaped over her shoulder.

She was wearing a cute jean pinafore and a striped pink and blue shirt. My sister always had the nicest clothes. Sometimes a small part of me wished I was a girl just so I could wear a few of the items she always had on. The clothes for boys were just in general always a lot plainer, more stripes and squares and boring colors.

"Where did you go?"

"Restaurant, really expensive looking one, I didn't look but he paid while I was in the toilet uh washing my hands. The food was good." I grinned. The food was the best I had ever tried in a long, long time.

"Couldn't you just have gone to Deep Fry?"

I shrugged, then the blood rushed to my face and suddenly I was blushing like a stop sign. Imagine doing what we did in Deep Fry without any walls or booths to protect us.