Chapter Sixteen

[A/N] Is there really no orange in the traffic lights in America?  Also warning 'cause lot's of descriptive sexual contact in this chapter. Not for the squeamish, the youngish, or the homophobish.

[Ryuu's POV]

Mylo's eyes kept flickering up at mine.

Adorable, yes. But mostly fuckable was what he was.

Should I press further, see how far he lets me take it? He looked uncomfortable, uncomfortable but needy. I loved pushing his boundaries but I didn't want him to run away, little kitty looks ready to jump and bolt. And the expression itself was turning me on, seeing him so flustered, so nervous.

Sweat formed on his brow as he tried desperately to keep his hands on his drink. He obeyed me without questioning it, I fucking loved it.

I wanted to test, see what he would do, I'm by no means a nice boyfriend but he got someone fucked up interested in him and he'd be dealing the consequences of that.

I was dangerous, even my fans knew that, stories that had surfaced about me had always made them nervous but they'd been too deluded to do anything but ignore it, call it fake, it may have been exaggerated but it was not fake.

His eyes closed occasionally, he tried to keep them open. He was half petrified although no one was looking.

I'm sure as a boy he was raised with morals and manners. One of those being no intercourse at a restaurant table. I was less involved in morality and more in sin. I don't care what the public insignia is for what's right and wrong.

Here in England I'm free to fool around without being plastered on the tabloids, I'm going to take advantage of that. Fuck, I'm going to enjoy it too.

His breath hitched and I felt the the swelling of his cock, it was oddly arousing just feeling that, seeing him disheveled in front of me, flushed cheeks and mussed hair. He looked like I'd already fucked him. But that would come in time.

My cock was almost fully erect just watching him, feeling him.

And then he started moving. Rubbing up against my foot. He was trying not to I could tell. His eyes were flickering shut ever so often in the pain of concentration. His movement was possibly the hottest thing I could ever imagine. Suddenly I was at full mast, my cock was leaking pre and all I wanted was to drag him into the toilets and fuck him senseless.

Throw him up against the wall, kiss him breathless with my cock so far in him I could feel his heart. This fucker was throwing me on edge. I wanted to be in him that bad.

I put my foot back down and almost laughed at the helpless look he gave me.

I reveled in the thought that I had done that, that he wanted more and it was within my power to provide or not to. It was like a high and I loved it.

He was so far gone he'd practically forgotten where we were and I loved it. If I could get him like this all the time..

[Mylo's POV]

I was screaming in my mind at the tease play. One half of me was so embarrassed red could not colour it enough, the other was screaming for more.

If I was being honest, and I was, I just wanted to shove my hands down my pants and jack myself off. But I was in a restaurant! An expensive one at that! And yet here I was humping my boyfriends foot whining for more.