Chapter Thirty Six

[A/N] So firstly I'd like to know what you think of me writing Keaton's story. I actually wrote Keaton's storyline a while back and just threw in his character last chapter to see what you guys thought of him. 

He's kind of chubby (a lil, I like some smudgin' on my puddin') very cowardly and very scatterbrained. Anyway lemme know what you think.

WARNING this chapter is suuuper short. However have no fear another chapter will be posted on Christmas day.

[Ryuu's POV]

We took my motorbike home, which Aiko had helpfully brought to me from the storage container. It was, in retrospect, probably not the best way for Mylo to travel since he was still on the recovery after a bad fever.

He wobbled a little as he got off. I remembered how he fell back into the hard cement that night in the rain and felt a nibbling of guilt.

I mean blimey there was some stupidity in his part for not having moved under shelter while he waited but as the most natural submissive I've ever known I suspected there was a factor of dependency, needing me to give perhaps more direct directions than usual.

That sounds annoying, perhaps, overbearing but it was the sort of thing I liked. Controlling someone.

It sometimes a difficult thing to explain, well most of the time, the relationship I require.

Think of it like this.

Between every couple there is a subconscious contract between them. This contract says what is okay, what is enjoyed, what is going too far. It specifies what each party takes on as their jobs in the melding of the two lovers into one couple.

The contract is always being revised, reiterated, edited and extended. Breach or dereliction of this contract means either a shit relationship or no relationship at all.

For me I require someone submissive. I'm not looking for a dainty housewife (but I can see the appeal) I don't need someone to do the dishes or wait for me at home. It's complicated.

I need someone who I could fucking obsess over without anyone giving a shit least of all said person.

I wanted to smother Mylo, pick out his clothes for him and pick out his meals and know where he was every second and know that if he wasn't doing something like going out after eleven it was because I told him so and that if he did that I had the ability to punish him without him being genuinely hurt or disgusted.

Of course I still needed to go over all of this with Mylo but a part of me held back on purpose. Somehow terrified he would decide I was more trouble than I was worth.

He wobbled a little and I didn't give him the chance to fall over backwards like last time. I scooped him up in my arms and carried him princess style into the house.

He was blushing like a tomato but I paid no attention.

He might not be a princess but he was my prince. Wow, I've never said anything as corny as that I'm glad that was in my head.

Mylo wrapped his arms around my neck and buried his face into my left shoulder. I had to keep myself from biting his neck. I can be a real vampire when I get possessive.

If Mylo agrees to our 'contract' I doubt he'll ever go another day without some sort of mark on his neck. People need to know that he belongs to someone even if for now they can't know who.

But man, when I figure a way to come out, maybe I can write my name on his neck with hickeys. Well, probably won't work but it'll be fun to try.

I snickered and grinned at Mylo, he looked uneasy.

"What are you planning?" He asked me in that shy husky voice of his that made me want to bite his Adam's apple.

I just grinned a little wider but didn't reply.

He frowned and blushed a little. I wondered if he was imagining what would happen.

His curly brown hair was just about tickling my chin and smelled strangely of coconut. I could just about see that curved scar above his eye, a lighter shade of his olive skin. Really beautiful. One thing led to another and even as I walked into my room and lay him down on my bed I couldn't help but stare at every beautiful feature that strange Western boy had.

Long eyelashes, somehow scattered and not close enough for one to notice from afar. His eyes were dark and yet filled with warmth, the capacity to love someone deeply simmering in those bright eyes. Even his nose was endearing.

I sighed and leaned into his neck.

His hair smelled like coconut and his skin like musky vanilla.

"I-Is something wrong? Ryuu?"

He swallowed and I could feel his Adam's apple move.

I hummed, "Maybe."

I noted the flash of concern in his eyes. Perhaps subconsciously he moved both of his arms to connect around my back and they began to move like they sometimes did, feeling the muscles in my back.

I resisted the urge to flex them just to impress them, to remind him of the power I had the possibility of using to trap him.

"Someone has been lying to me about something."

He blushed hard and looked uneasy. I detected a slight tremor in his right hand as it crossed over my left shoulder blade.

"Right," He laughed nervously. "But, that was more... more like just- maybe not... telling you?"

I gave him a stern look.

"Lying by omission, in my book, is still lying."

He looked guilty and the urge to spank his ass grew to the point of being painful not to.

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"That you're not a virgin? No. No it does not." I grinned, it must have looked evil because Mylo jumped a little. "I've just been waiting far too long with a set of blue balls to rival an Avatar. Now is the time for a little revenge," My grin began to imitate the Cheshire cat.

He gripped my shoulder hard, though seemingly oblivious of this, as his nervousness increased.

"I- I'm sorry for lying," He flushed.

I leaned in and bit him lightly on his lip.

"You aren't, but you will be," I smirked.

I grabbed his wrists and revelled in his shocked expression as I slammed him back into the headboard, it was cushioned so I could do it with the kind of force I knew he'd appreciate.

Time to teach my boy a lesson. 

[A/N] So next chapter will be from Mylo's point of view coming tomorrow with all the kinkiness we love so much. Happy Christmas Eve!
(For those who don't know the people in Germany share presents on Christmas Eve not Christmas morning.)