Chapter Twenty Three

[Mylo Heather]

His mouth was driving me crazy, slick heat enveloping me and just the barest hint of teeth occasionally to be felt, almost like a warning if I moved too abruptly. I was writhing like a true virgin under him trying to keep myself from pumping my hips and losing the warmth for at least a couple seconds.

Ryuu had gone down on me with no warning at all I was shocked he was even interested but oh thank all that's good because he was great.

He was a master at manipulating my body in whatever way he liked. It was almost scary how good he was, either it was chemistry or his probably enviously vast experience but it felt like he was giving me everything I ever wanted to a degree that was almost too good to believe.

I'd only given and received one blow job before and it was from the boy I'd lost my virginity to and blimey it was nothing like this, we were both messy and slightly uncomfortable.

All I really remember was his tongue all over the place and him nearly throwing up on my cock, not exactly a happy experience but not bad either. I can't deny that even though it had been uncomfortable and awkward it was pleasurable, just not at all near the level I was experiencing now.

I felt something pushing at my entrance, something colder than a finger or his cock. I tried to worry about it but then his tongue curled around me and I was once again spinning in a merry-go-round of pleasure always just on the edge of falling off.

Ryuu felt like a, well, like a dragon wrapped around me, his muscles flexed ever so often reminding me of his strength and sometimes I think he did so on purpose, just letting me know who was in charge. Each time it was brought to my attention my cock jumped and I was worried he was going to full on stop because of it.

After begging myself hoarse for him to continue and he decided to stop just as I was about to come and I was left hanging perilously on the edge of orgasm trying desperately to calm myself down.

It was decided, Ryuu was evil, he was an evil evil man and he shouldn't be trusted ever.

He smirked down at me and I glared in return, his eyes flashed with something dark that looked a little bit like a warning but I couldn't say for sure.

When I felt his hand tap whatever he'd put in my as I jumped in shock as the entire thing moved, I couldn't quite recognize if it could be classified as pain or pleasure but it certainly didn't help me as I tried desperately not to come.

My cock drooled onto my stomach and Ryuu lent forwards, pulling my cock out of the way and licked up the precum.

My stomach heaved as I tried desperately not to come but everything he did drove me mad I would never get that image out of my head, him with his tongue on my lower stomach following my shallow happy trail up to my belly button.

I couldn't stand it, I didn't want to come all on my own, I really wanted to come in his mouth enveloped in that sweet slick heat, oh god.

"Please Ryuu please continue!" My face was burning, "What did I do? I won't do it again! Please please please!" I begged him.

His mouth twisted into one of those half crooked smiles I loved to see.

"I will in good time," He said casually.

"W-what does that mean?" I asked, in my desperation I grew bolder, "Why not now? Please!"

He dove down and gave a cruel lick to my head before retreating. My overenthusiastic hips bounced forwards.