Chapter Nineteen

[A/N] I don't usually imagine my characters as actual people so I've never really minded what people represent them. People didn't find my last photo represented Ryuu well so I flicked through the comments and saw one of the most common names that popped up was Christian Yu and I looked him up and thought yeah he's hot so this is the new face of Ryuu now lol. - 30/04/2020

The next morning I woke up feeling sticky under the covers, I was shocked by how cold it was and wondering why I was sweating.

When I stuck a hand inside my pants I blushed, a wet dream, had I ever had one of those? By the feel of things I'd just finished up but  I didn't even remember doing anything, man, why had I gone to sleep in my school uniform? I was going to look shabby today.

I took a quick shower to wake myself up and grabbed my portfolio from under my bed, I had art with Mrs Morgan today and again with Mr Shorthand, I grabbed a tub from inside my drawer and walked back to the bathroom.

I spent a while blow-drying my hair, since my hair was very curly it made it difficult to dry and it sure as hell wasn't drying on its own any time soon.

When it was more or less dry I picked up the tub and wondered what I could do with it. It was a tub of Hermans brand gel, given to me by my auntie June nearly two years ago.

I hadn't used it much, gel was for boys with shorter hair, and besides I'd never really had the guts to do just about anything with my hair.

Maybe I'd smothered some on and posed but I always washed it out right after. I would have looked like a douche leaving the house like that.

The thing was my hair looked a lot shorter than it was, my hair stopped halfway down my neck but that was when it was curly, when it was straight it could go down to my shoulders, maybe longer than even that.

Long hair isn't manly so I'd never even considered using it for that, but what if Ryuu liked it that way? He was a flag made of vibrant dominant colours, I just desperately wanted to please him God knows why, I mean I'd had 'crushes' before and never felt as invested with them as I was with him.

Yeah maybe I didn't know them, but Donna ([AN] That's the sisters name now shuup.) was right, how much did I even know about Ryuu?

Ryuu seemed to be constantly wading in the pool of atmospheric mystery. He was guarded in the sense that he made you not want to ask him too much for fear of... well what?

Surely I can't be frightened of asking him about himself. Or am I worried he'll be scared away?

Ryuu. Scared. I'm being daft.

No maybe it was the fact that our relationship was build on the foundation of sex, and while we had not gone to the next level yet it felt like the majority of what we did was massively sexual.

But then that was just Ryuu, he was sex on legs, I'd honestly never laid my eyes on a man as sexy as he. His lazy Asian eyes and firm taut body, he'd got abs but while they felt impressively hulkish they were not at the point of obscenity.

With the body came the character, he was not gentle in anything he did, it felt like every word he spoke was a command of sorts. Even his clothing choice was appreciatively affluent but somehow devilish as well.

Yes, to sum it up Ryuu was danger, whether he put it on for show or genuinely was everything about him reeked danger and dominance.

I decided to go for it and dug a lump of the waxy gel from the tub, silently considering where to start, if at all.