Chapter Three

[A/N] I attached a picture of the photo they took of cute lil Mylo's hickey ridden neck above! Inform me if it won't show. BigNeptune out! ——>

"Can't you delete that? Please?!" I groaned.

I was in the backseat of the car, in the middle as usual, with Darren on one side and Nathan on the other.

It took us a good long while to find Nathan, but we did eventually, he was in the bathroom doing unspeakable things to a girl, who I recognized as one in my grade. Euwch.

He was too smashed to drive so Alfie took the wheel with glee. He'd been trying to convince him to let him drive the whole way over.

"No way, this is a keepsake of your maturing!" He shouted, and Nathan burst out laughing beside me. The stench of alcohol spraying on my jeans.

He'd been doing that a lot. Bursting into awkward bouts of laughter for seemingly no reason, and then at some point silently giggling in the most un-Nathan way possible. It was really weird.

"Darren please!" I begged. If he put it up on Facebook I would die, he's got like the entire school added on Facebook, I don't use it but I know they would find out who I was!

"Never!" He laughed.

I pouted and looked up at him with teary wide eyes.

"No!" He growled at me, but soon broke down. "Okay if you tell me what happened." I finalized.

I groaned.

"I don't want to."

"So something did happen!" He smirked joyously.

"Why don't you go bother Nathan about what he was doing!" I pouted.

"Because I saw it, half of it anyway, and Jack told me, and I don't need to hear that again... Ever." He shuddered slightly, making a face of disgust.

Nathan leaned over on my shoulder, smirking a very very drunken smirk.

"You're just j-e-e-l ... o-u-s-s ..." He said, frowning when he couldn't remember how to spell the word.

Darren groaned.

"Tell me why we didn't just dump his high ass off at the bus station again?"

Alfie turned to us and back a second before responding.

"Because he's my brother and it's his car."

I laughed. I think I was off the hook for now, they seemed to be distracted enough.

"But you're not off the hook yet Mylo! We still need to find out what happened."

I groaned.

Darren cheered.

"Yeah! So tell me Mylo, did you go all the way?" He threw his eyebrows up and down at me.

I face palmed, hiding my blood red cheeks from view.

"No."

"Aw I thought not, or you'd have been limping your way here." He laughed.

"No Jack, he ain't a virgin." Darren said.

I blushed.

"You aren't?!" Jack exclaimed. "Why do you act like one then?!"

"I don't! ... Ugh can we stop talking?" I groaned, I really did want everyone to shut up for a while. It was driving me crazy.