XII: Breakfast And Lunch

(A/N: Zac and Jordan Stenmark as Mishka and Sashka Vanstran, respectively. Find out which is which in your own time BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!)

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUUUUPPP!" a rude voice shouted and shook me in my bed. I, in turn, whinced and groaned loudly, begrudingly opening my eyes and seeing my sister and brother sprawled on me bed with annoyingly large smiles on their faces.

"TULILA YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR STINKY BUTT OFF YOUR BED, IT'S LATE!" my sister called, bouncing on the mattress, making me roll over to see what time it was.

"GAHH, IT'S 5:46 IN THE MORNING!"

"Yeah, but you have to get reaaaadddy!" Periwinkle dragged out, resting her head on my stomach, making me sigh at her cuteness, "Periwinkle, it's a Saturday!"

"But, remember how we promised we'd take her jogging with us after we moved and got all sorted out?" Roux stated with a smirk that meant, 'if I don't sleep, neither do you.'

I groaned in remembrance and pushing my sister softly away, rolling the other side, "Five more minutes."

"Nope. We gunna go NOOOW!" Periwinkle growled in all her cuteness. She then stood on my bed and started jumping around, "WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKE-" "OKAY FINE! I'M UP!" I shouted back, making my sister giggle victoriously and high five my obnoxious brother.

"Where are you three going at this hour?" my mother asked, catching sight of us from the kitchen. "We're going for a jog!" Periwinkle exclaimed with a wide smile. 

"A jog?" My mother smiled at her youngest, "Baby, why do you want to go out and jog with them?"

"Mom, she was who wanted to jog in the first place, I was so ready to sleep in today." I groaned out, making her laugh. She cupped my sister's face then kissed her forehead, "Well you three be safe, take care of your sisters." our mother spoke to Roux. He nodded and kissed her on her cheek, "We will, mama-o'-mine."

It was only in this time I realized how beautiful the scenery in my neighborhood was. The trees were lively, the leaves on their branches were colored bright green as was the grass beneath its shade. There were flowers in the bushes, in the vined walls and on the ground, and the sun was waking, causing a swirl of colors in the sky to appear.

"Look, Twinkle, there's a butterfly!" Roux gasped and crouched down to the short, panting creature amidst jogging. She hitched out a giggle and smiled brightly.

"Ro-ro, how long are we going to be jogging?" she huffed out and started to slow down. I chuckled, "Peri, don't tell me you're tired already."

"No... I--I'm not!" she nodded furiously in disagreement.

We both laughed at her admission, "Okay then, if you're not tired yet, then we should jog all the way to New York."

"NEW YORK?!" Periwinkle exclaimed, halting inmmediately, "But Rouuxxx, we took a plane here, it's too far away." Roux chuckled, "Then do you want to stop?"

She then nodded quickly, making us once again laugh. "I'm tired, Roux," she then finally admitted. He nodded and crouched down, "Get on." With a wide smile, she then jumped excitedly on our older brother's back, in turn making him groan exaggeratedly.

"Then why are we even here if you can't do anything!" a voice exclaimed. "We're because it's safer."

"SAFE? IT FEELS LIKE YOUR TYING A NOOSE TO YOUR NECK!"

"WHAT WILL YOU HAVE ME DO THEN, LEAVE THE KIDS IN NEW YORK WHERE THEY'S BE EATEN ALIVE?!"