IV: A Deal Amongst Kings

(A/N: Chace Crawford as Roux Dahlberg <3 I apologize for any typos I have.)

"I said it first." Dae-Hyun argued.

"Well I saw her first." Javier growled.

"Boys. Let's not kid ourselves." Marcus spoke making the two others look at him with annoyed expressions and raised brows. 

The palest one amongst them scoffed, "Just kid yourself then, you're second to both of us." 

The darkest skinned amongst them laughed, "What? Isn't it just better if we make a deal instead of fighting over her?"

The sun kissed man crossed his arms, "What kind of deal?"

"The only deal us kings can make, the best kind." Marcus smirked. "We should welcome her to our kingdom, we should break her in."

"Are you suggesting we beat up a Dahlberg girl?" Dae-Hyun raised his brows, stressing out his last words, as they were the most important after all.

Marcus sighed and nodded his head in disapproval. "Why would I let you touch her when I want her to keep her for myself in the end?"

Dae-Hyun glared at him and stepped closer, "I called dibs first."

Javier scoffed a dry chuckle, "But I saw her first!"

"Boys." Marcus scolded, raising the tension between them all up a scale.

This was no foreign sight. It wasn't a surprise the kings were fighting each other, knives at each other's throats. 

Fact was it was a lot more surprising that they hadn't been an incident for an entire two weeks. It was quite boring for those gossipers who had resorted to back-stabbing each other to entertain themselves. This peace would've lasted for a month but it seems that that is all changed.

"Call me boy again, I dare you." Dae-Hyun spat.

Marcus pulled back a bit but only to laugh, "Isn't she something; it's her second day, you said, and yet, look at the damage she's already done." 

He looked among his fellow kings, "That's why we should make her pay."

Javier chuckled dryly, tightening his crossed arms, "You see, you keep saying that but, so far, I haven't heard anything interesting at all."

Marcus pursed his lips in a small smile, "Whoever gets to make her break and fall first gets to keep her."

The three of them looked at each other, seemingly satisfied with that. "But before we get into the specifics of that, we have to give her a wholesome King Langley welcome, don't you think?" 

 "But before we get into the specifics of that, we have to give her a wholesome King Langley welcome, don't you think?"