I: Welcome To Langley Acadmey

"LOURDES!"

I huffed at the sound of my middle name being yelled out. I shuffled where I stood, frantically fixing the braid I pleated on my hair. "LOURDES!" the voice of my grandmother called out once more. I whined in frustration then quickly put on my new school blazer, grabbing my red boots as I descended downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I swear I don't mean to be late on my first day." I muttered as I advanced to where the voice and an amazing smell came from.

Upon seeing the dining room table contained my grandmother pouring my father some coffee while he read the newspaper, my mother slicing her pancake and my brother with a full-assed smirk, I realized that I was not late.

"Whoever said you were late?" my grandmother frowned slightly. "I was merely calling you down for breakfast; have a seat." The off-blonde haired woman spoke. I did just as she said and sat on the six seating, rectangular, wooden table.

"Why are you up so early anyway?" gran added.

I knit my brows and looked at the clock on the wall, "But it's 6:15, class is at six thirty."

Roux snorted as he took a bite of his pancakes, "School doesn't start in two more hours."

I glared at him, "But you said that-" "Well it's your fault for believing." My damned brother spoke as I looked to him in disbelief and annoyance.

With that reply, I groaned and then rapidly started assaulting my brother's shoulder. He chuckled and tried to block my punches. My parents continued on in indifference while my grandmother practically lost her wits. 

"CHILDREN, NO FIGHTING ON THE TABLE!"

"HE STARTED IT!" I shouted simply making the devil laugh and moved away from my hits. 

"Alexander!" my grandmother shouted to my father. He let his newspaper down only slightly, quickly looked at the two of us,  then looked away. 

"Roux, Lilac, listen to your grandmother." he spoke turning to the next page of his print.

I halted at this point and ate the plate of pancakes my grandmother set for me. As we chewed and went on in silent chatter, I decided to speak up just as I ate half of my food, "Who's gonna bring me to school?"

"Roux is." dad spoke simply.

He looked at the speaker, then to mom, who was the spitting image of him, simply older and a woman, and raised his brows questioningly, "what?" was all he muttered out.

"You heard your father." mom spoke finally, taking a sip on her mug with hot liquid.

"Considering you went to school there before, I thought you'd be more excited." dad added, glancing at Roux with a smirk.

My blonde brother clenched his jaw and sank in his seat like a scolded child who just threw a tantrum. 

I smirked fully as I took another bite of my pancake. "So, when should we leave?"

 "So, when should we leave?"