Chapter 47.1: Family

Start from the beginning

Noct looked at Cloud and slowly leaned in to kiss his forehead.

"Careful" Prompto said,  "don't wake him up" he whispered.

"I know" Noct whispered.

Noct leaned back and looked at Prompto.

"You know...... My family is beautiful" Noct choked up. He felt so happy he could cry.

Prompto caressed Noct's cheeks and leaned in for a soft, long kiss.

Their hands touched and their fingers intertwined.

Their love so profound, Cloud was the proof of their love.

They parted lips and placed their heads against each others.

"Thank you Prompto...for giving me happiness. For giving me something to live for. Thank you for being my family. For forming a family with me" Noct whispered.

"That is supposed to be my line" Prompto whispered back.

"I don't care" Noct smirked and kissed him again.

Prompto and Noct went slow and tried to make no sound to not wake Cloud up.

Prompto pushed Noct away, "let's get him to bed first OK?" he whispered.

Noct panted,  "yeah"

Noct got up and rounded the bed.

Prompto stood up and did the same.

Noct leaned in and carefully held Cloud's small head and body in his hands.

"Careful" Prompto hesitated.

Noct looked at him and then smiled back at a sleeping Cloud.

"It's alright. I won't hurt him. He is my son" Noct whispered and carried him to the crib.

Prompto watched Noct lay Cloud down carefully and cover him with a blanket.

Prompto stared at Cloud and couldn't keep his eyes off him.

Noct went back to bed and saw Prompto still standing by the crib.

"Honey.......Prompto" Noct called out to him quietly.

Prompto couldn't let him sleep alone. He was just a few feet away from bed but.... Cloud was so small and defenseless,  Prompto wanted to keep him in his arms.

Noct softly pulled Prompto's arm.

"Dear... He is going to be alright... He'll probably wake up in three more hours for food again... Let's go to bed" Noct whispered.

"Oh Noct... I can't leave him alone.... What if he needs me?.... Look at him.....he is so small and defenseless" Prompto sadly looked at Cloud.

Noct kissed Prompto's cheek,  "don't worry... We'll know when he cries" Noct said.

"But Noct" Prompto sadly said as Noct pulled him back to bed and turned off the lights.

Prompto desperately whispered "Cloud is gonna be-"

Noct kissed him and pressed his body against Prompto's. Noct quietly got in between Prompto's legs and began to grind against his groin.

Prompto shivered and pushed Noct away.

"Noct, stop.. What are you doing? We could wake the bab- ngh" Prompto was interrupted by Noct's hot tongue.

Noct took deep breaths between kisses and then hid his face in between Prompto's neck and shoulder as he humped Prompto.