Chapter 46: Cloud

Start from the beginning

"Then prove it" Noct tried kissing Prompto's neck but failed. Prompto was squirming away from Noct but Noct held Prompto's waist.

"I don't have to prove you anything...besides.... Last night.... I did that with you and it was embarrassing" Prompto hid his face with his hands.

Noct stayed still, ".....then are you mad at me?"

Prompto looked at Noct confused.

"What?"

"Look I said it's not like I wanted that to happen...I didn't choose how we would have a baby......... I'm sorry" Noct let go of him and stood up from bed.

"I'm gonna go eat something.....you can come down if you like" Noct began putting on his shoes.

"Noct?" Prompto whispered but Noct was already gone.

Did he get mad?

Prompto thought.

8:30am

Prompto went downstairs and saw Noct eating in the kitchen. Prompto walked in and sat beside him on the table. But once he sat down, Noct got up with his finished plate.

"I'm finished" Noct said as he left his finished plate on the sink.

"Ill be training with Gladio for a few hours so don't wait for me" Noct said and then walked out of the kitchen.

Prompto sadly looked down,  what did I do to make him mad?

A kitchen staff walked in and noticed Prompto.

"Oh,  your highness" she bowed.

"Uh-" Prompto was surprised with the change of name.

"Good morning, I can bring you something to eat at the royal dinner table. This is no place to eat for a prince"

"No,  its alright. I feel comfortable here. Besides,  call me Prompto" Prompto smiled.

"Oh I can't" the older woman said.

Prompto stood up and looked down at her and smiled,  "yes you can,  say,  Pro~mpto"

They both laughed.

Noct was feeling a bit jealous as he heared Prompto talking to the staff.

Why am I being so childish?

Noct shook his head and left to meet Gladio.

10:20am

"Ugh! Dammit" Noct panted as Gladio and Noct fought their last practice round.

Noct sat at the stairs and drank some water.

Gladio sat beside him.

"So,  how was it yesterday?" Gladio smirked.

"Yesterday? What do you mean?" Noct frowned.

"You know what I mean.... Ignis told me"

"Wait what?" Noct looked at Gladio.

"The Throne Room?" Gladio said.

"Oh yeah" Noct looked away.

"Hey what's wrong?" Gladio asked worried.

Noct put a soft sad face,  "I don't know,  it's just..... I feel like I'm being too childish, like I am suddenly getting mad at Prompto. It's not like I chose the way we could form a family"

"Is Prompto mad at you?" Gladio asked.

"....I don't know...... He says he is embarrassed from last night...doing stuff in front of my past ancestors.. I can't help but feel mad...it's not my fault" Noct said.