Chapter 33 - Five is a Crowd

Começar do início

"So the girl in the shop..."

"Yeah, that wasn't really a plan, I was actually just doing my job plus I'm not a heartless monster...though I did want to ruin her life," he got a little twitchy at the end.

"SO YOU MADE ME DRESS UP AS A WOMAN FOR NOTHING?!"

"...n—no...I can explain..." He trailed off.

I stomped on his foot out of anger.

"OUCH WHAT THE FUCK?!" he yelped in pain.

"Goodbye fuckboy," I walked out of the room and out the front door.

***
***CUPID'S POV***

"Goodbye fuckboy," Dylan said as walked out of the room and out the front door.

"Fuckboy...? That's so mean!"

***

Okay, I was showered, dressed, and ready to decorate the hell out of this place.

First, I'm going to need candles since he's allergic to pollen so that rules out flowers. Second, I need a nice tablecloth. Third, good food...should I call Linda...no Melody is a better choice... Fourth, a nice outfit, I have plenty, a suit would be good...or is that too much? Fifth, nice lighting, this is necessary since it sets the mood. Sixth, a place...here is fine right? Yeah! I can make this place spotless! I'll ask Melody to bring some temporary cleaners and then send them away. Seventh, a good end result, I need to end it well in order for Dylan to say yes to my question...I got this...He will definitely say yes. He has to.

I went to buy all the stuff and called Melody for her help.

***

***DYLAN'S POV***

I had made it to school right on time and endured the boring classes.

***

Finally, it was over.

"DYLAN!" I heard Rachel call from behind me.

I turned around.

"Hey Rachel," I stopped walking to let her catch up.

"Hi Dylan, you seem happier," she smirked.

"What no, I'm the same, anyways you're probably happy aren't you?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"So you did ditch us because of that, but I'm glad you did because confessions should be private, You should know," she laughed.

I blushed, "What do you mean I should know? Speaking of confessions where's Rose?"

"Oh nothing and Rose has some afterschool stuff," she explained.

"Oh, well that must suck," my phone vibrated, but I ignored it thinking it was nothing important.

Probably just Cupid texting me weird things again.

"Anyways those clothes don't look like they're yours and they smell familiar..." She looked at me with suspension.

Blood rushed to my face.

I completely forgot that I was wearing Cupid's clothes...

"Wh—what are you talking about these are mine, you just haven't seen them," I lied.

"Okay, Dylan, whatever you say...I'm not judging you, just make sure to tell me if you get yourself a man," she teased.