-No but he’s stressed out. He´s  tired and frustrated I think, Tom answered and I nodded my head. I was going to give Mellie a call tomorrow to see if she had something to say about it.

-I thought he still was in his honeymoon-faze, I smirked. Tom chuckled and went to light another cigarette as I unintentionally frowned. Catching my facial expression, Tom froze in his movements to grab the package that was lying on the table and sent me an apologetic look.

-Sorry, I keep forgetting you don’t like it, he apologized.

-It’s okay, it’s just the smell that bothers me and that your lungs will turn into coal someday, I joked as he gave me a crocket smile.

-I know. It’s bad but I’m still used to the amount you know. I started smoking more about a year ago, but I’ll promise I’ll try to cut down a little bit, he said. Smiling softly in return I gave his leg a loving kick.

-I don’t want you to change, but I would like to keep you for a couple of years longer, I teased as he laughed.

-I’ll do my best then, He said in a hoarse voice and leaned up and over me.

I grinned as he placed his arms on each side of me in the chair I was sitting in.
-I would like to be around for a couple of more years, he smirked as I in return placed my hand on his chest and let it glide down his torso.

Feeling my love for Tom increasing for each and every day, I felt happiness with him that I’ve never encountered before. Not even in my happiest moments with Blake.

We had been separated for so long, it was hard to realize my feelings for him really had never wavered.

All the nights I had been spitting his name of my tongue like it was venom. All the days I had been cursing ever going to Tokyo and meeting him in the first place, was me trying to nurture my hate for him to disguise the feelings that had been so deep rooted inside of me I barely knew I had them.

Tom suddenly leaned in and pecked my lips, pulling me briskly out of my train of thought.

-What? I responded automatically. His grin grew wide as he nudged my shoulder and turned around.

-I’m off to sleep, he announced and headed back into the house. Raising my eyebrows at him, I decided he couldn’t get off that easily. Crawling off my chair I ran after him inside the house. I caught up with him in the hallway, walking towards the bedroom as I ceased the moment and made a spring and jumped up on his back, flinging my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and shoulders.

Tom stumbled forward a little bit and let out a huff of breath but quickly caught up my legs and held a tight grip on them.

-Oh my god Taylor, don’t do that! He laughed as I chuckled proudly in return.

Pulling myself a little closer to his warm body, I felt him intentionally sliding his hands across my legs.

-Can’t let you go that easily, I whispered seductively into his ear. Feeling him shiver, he tightened his grip around my legs and jumped and got a better hold of me as I giggled. With a much better hold, Tom strode confidently into the bedroom and before I knew it, he tossed the both of us into the bed, making me laugh.

Tom snickered as he turned around in the bed and faced me with a genuine smile. I curled my arms around his waist and crawled into the nook of his body.

-You are so warm, he whined in the already hot room.

-Well suck it up, I teased as Tom sighed dramatically.

-Okay fine but then you need to shed some clothes, I can’t bare the heat! He said and I could hear his internal chuckles erupting in his chest. What a clever little thing he was!

I could agree it was pretty damn hot right now so thinking to changing into some thinner, lighter clothes sounded really nice.

-Okay I’ll get ready, I commented and crawled out from Tom’s embrace and out of the bed.

-Take your time! Tom called out as he spread out all over the bed and put on the TV.

Grabbing my sleepwear I walked into the bathroom to fix myself up a bit. I put on my shorts and my tank top and brushed through my hair a little. Since I had been in the water now almost every day we had been here, my hair had gotten those perfect salt water waves that I loved so much. It really made my marble blonde color come out. Brushing my teeth and taking away my make-up except for my mascara, knowing I couldn’t fully let my guard down to look a little pretty for Tom, I was ready for bed.

Heading out, I saw him already half asleep. I smiled and closed off the TV as he looked at me with a yawn.

-Done?

-Yup, go ahead, I mumbled as he nodded and went inside the bathroom as I snuggled down under the massive fluffy covers. Sighing so deeply satisfied I simply sunk my head into the pillow and inhaled a deep breath. I figured I’d send a small text to Mellie since I hadn’t heard from her now in a few days.

“Hi darling, how’s marriage life treating you?”

I chuckled at my own wittiness; I was such a clever person!

It took barely a minute before my phone buzzed.

“You are so clever Taylor…No but it’s really great, Bill and I have been all over each other (but I have no doubt you and Tom have been too!) but Bill has been kind of…off for the last couple of days actually”

I got a little troubled over what she wrote. Was Bill’s feelings affecting Mellie too now? I was not starting to like this, I really wanted to hear what was going on but on the other hand, Tom had said it would pass soon. I was hoping for that at least.

“Don’t worry Mellie, I’m sure he’ll be back to normal in no time! I’ll call you tomorrow darling, bye” I answered her and put the phone away on the table.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N I would love to get some comments on what you think by now, the story has been going on for quite a while now so tell me what you think, is it getting old, boring, is it still as exciting? bad as good comments, shoot! (: