-Hello?

-Gustav! I called out in a laugh.

-Taylor, it’s nice to hear from you!

-I know. I missed hearing your voice . 

-Well Tom and you have been practically off the radar these last couple of days, he teased.

-Yeah I know, but it’s been good to have some distance you know, I laughed.

-I bet. Last time I talked to Tom he sounded so damn happy it made me want to come out to you guys and slap him, he laughed. I chuckled to myself and felt the genuine smile on my face.

-So how is Georg?

-He’s fine, he’s tired from work but you know how it is. All work no fun sometimes, he said as I mumbled a response. School was kicking me in the ass at the moment but I had decided to let it slip just a teeny tiny bit since Tom and me were on holiday.

-Hey do you know if there is anything that is stressing the twins or something? I asked with a low voice. I didn’t want to trouble Tom and Gustav always had a neutral point of view on their arguments.

Gustav made a small pause and seemed to think it over, or arguing with himself if he should tell me or not.

-Well I think they are just kind of stressed out, there has been a lot lately and it’s been straining on us all, he confessed and I let out a surprised sound.

-Really? Gustav is there anything I can do for you or the other guys? I asked witj concern. Gustav started chuckling and almost made me pull away the phone from my ear because he was so loud.

-No don’t you worry, you go have a nice time by the beach and eat a lot of gelato for me okay? He said and I started grinning like an idiot to myself.

-Yeah, and eat plenty enough of sushi for me! I called back.

-I will, tell Tom I said hi, he teased.

-Yeah and give Georg a kiss from me! I said as Gustav laughed and said bye before he hung up.

Feeling so much more energized I decided I should check up on Tom. Walking upstairs I felt the moist air coming from the bathroom where Tom probably had taken a really hot shower. I peeked my head inside the bedroom to find it empty. Biting my lip I wondered where he could have gone. I tried looking into the other rooms on the upstairs floor but found them empty. Thinking some more I remembered there was another balcony on the other side of the house. Turning my steps I walked in the direction and my heart twitched a little as I saw Tom sitting in a braided outdoors chair with a cigarette in his hand, wondrous blowing out smoke.

I didn’t like him smoking. It was bad and it smelled so much it got stuck on the clothes, but I didn’t want to pry in his personal life. And I couldn’t really lie and say that it wasn’t incredibly sexy when he so seductively and effortlessly blew out the smoke between his lips.

I pulled open the glass door as he turned his head and looked up at me with a small tug in the corners of his lips. He stubbed out the cigarette on the copper bowl that was standing on a small table next to him and leaned back in his chair.

-Trying to calm down? I asked as I took a seat in the chair in front of him. He sighed and looked out over the ocean, slumping down in his seat.  

-Trying and succeeding, he smirked.

-Something wrong with Bill? I questioned. It had been several days now that Tom had gone off the phone frustrated after he’d been talking to Bill. Maybe something was up or he was upset. I hadn’t heard anything from Mellie so it shouldn’t be serious but it felt like it was something bothering Bill.