-Say you’re sorry! He demanded through laughs as I could barely answer him cause I laughed so damn much.

-OKAY OKAY I’M SORRY!! I shouted and felt the sticky mass cover my face.

 Tom made a victory shout as he put away the jar and spoon on the table and looked down at me proudly. I felt with my fingers slowly over my face and felt the peanut butter on my cheeks and my nose, cringing at the icky feeling.

-You didn’t have to put on that much? I frowned. Tom shrugged his shoulders and leaned down, his face hovering over mine.

-I did and I wanted to, he smiled and gave me a soft kiss. I giggled and placed my hands on his cheeks and felt him suddenly starting to lick my lips, sucking on them tenderly. I shivered a little at how incredibly sexy I found it to be. Tom licked, sucked and nipped my lips so amazingly I became completely mesmerized until he suddenly pulled me out of my own little bubble.

-Your lips taste like peanut butter, he smirked. I was still in a little daze as I unfocused fluttered my eyes at him.

-Oh… right, I should get cleaned, I mumbled a little embarrassed. Tom climbed off me just as the phone rang. Just as he was about to head to his cellphone I grabbed a hold of his shirt to grab him back again and pecked his lips once again.

-You should take a shower later, I teased, referring to the peanut butter he had on his back, as Tom grinned happily. I watched him turn around and hurry to his cell-phone as I took the opportunity to go into the bathroom.

I jumped as I saw my face in the mirror. I had peanut butter all over my face, crossing my cheeks and nose. It looked like I had some creepy looking rash on my face, absolutely horrible! Frowning, I put on the warm water and started to wash my face, seeing the peanut butter rinsing off and down the sink. After a lot of scrubbing and soaping, I finally felt fresh and clean as I took a towel and dried my face.

Suddenly I heard a low shouting. Peeking my head up from the towel, I opened the bathroom door and could hear Tom arguing in another room. Getting curious of what was the cause, I walked out of the bathroom and closer to the room Tom was in. Listening behind the corner, he was arguing in German with someone. His voice was low and harsh like he was telling the person off.

-Dammit Bill calm down! He suddenly growled as I let out a small breath. Bill and Tom argued a lot so it wasn’t such a big deal if they had a small bicker. I let him have his privacy as I walked up to the counter and grabbed the peanut butter and the spoon. Walking to the kitchen, I placed away the dishes and the jar in the fridge just in time for Tom to come in.

-I’ll go take a shower, he muttered before turning swiftly around again as I heard him walk upstairs.

Maybe he just was pissed off at Bill for some reason. It seemed like they were having one of their brawls so I decided not to stick my nose in it. I’ll give him some space to cool down.

I let him have a couple of hours to himself and to be honest I needed some time alone too. I took my time and started reading a book I was dying to finish, and what better place than to read by the beach with the beautiful ocean in front of you.

When the sun had started to set, I decided I should check up on what Tom was doing. Going inside I placed away the book on the table in the kitchen. It was very quiet and I didn’t really like that. I had gotten so used to the whole house full of people and noise it felt weird not to hear Georg’s laugh or Mellie’s squeaking.

The feeling of missing my friends suddenly hit me. I glanced up towards the stair and heard low sounds from the TV in the bedroom so I based my information that Tom was probably just chilling and lazily watching TV. I picked up my cellphone and dialed Gustav’s number.