"It's okay.. the man means no harm.." You told her as you lead her back into the house, away from the scene that she just experienced. 

As you seated her on her bed, she was still trembling. 

"Look, stay here. I'll be back, alright?" 

She stared back into your eyes with fear.

"W-who is that man? Tell me," she demanded. 

"I'll be back. Trust me. I'll tell you everything later."

You left the cabin, whilst making sure to close the door shut before she could respond. 

"So.. where were we?" The man said with a grin. 

Crossing your arms, you replied, "If you're the Jin I knew, when did he give this necklace.. and why?"

You raised your necklace to show him what you were talking about. 

"That's an easy one to answer. The necklace was given right around the time I left so suddenly, and the reason why.. well. I didn't exactly tell you the truth on that one, but I told you it was meant to be something to remember me by. There's actually a different reason for that, but I'll go over that later. Trust me now?" 

The man wasn't wrong, not one bit wrong, but.. if the necklace wasn't given as a remembrance thing, then what was it?

So many possibilities, but no one else knew that the necklace was from Jin, other than Jin, himself. 

Everyone else just simply thought you bought it at the mall, and didn't even question it, because you had so many different necklaces. This particular one was special to you, though. 

You didn't really think of anything else to do, but believe him. Things were one hell of a mess right now, but maybe this could go better than expected. 

Quickly, you hugged him tightly in your arms, taking in the scent of what you recognized as the wolf. 

You felt him stiffen in your arms, but soon he relaxed. His towering figure hovered over you as he hugged you back.

"What in the world is going on!?" 

Jin grunted in frustration. 

The two of you quickly let go of each other, then facing Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun seemed.. pissed off more than scared. He stood there, stiff posture, glaring at Jin, and his lips pursed. 

"I-I can explain.." You started off slowly, taking precautions, because it was never good when Jaehyun was mad. 

Before you could stop him, Jaehyun threw a punch at Jin, leaving Jin shocked at Jaehyun's reaction. 

Jin didn't flinch whatsoever, but shock stained his face as Jaehyun continued throwing weak punches at his chest. 

You noticed Jin was standing at a surprisingly towering height over Jaehyun, you didn't realize how tall he actually was. 

"How.. are you.. withstanding this?" Jaehyun began to slowly halt to a stop from exhaustion. 

"I work out," Jin said. It was clearly a lie, but he couldn't exactly straight up tell him, "Oh yeah, by the way. I'm a werewolf. Nice to meet you, I'm Jin. Friends?"

"Yeah, and so do I.. I've never seen anyone just stand there whilst I'm punching them, and you just acted as if it just felt like a fly."

Jin shrugged, "Well, you are a fly. Flies are annoying and harmless," he said, smirking. 

"What did you just say to me? Hm?" Jaehyun's faced reddened in embarrassment and anger. 

"I said-"

"STOP! Seriously, this is pathetic. Both of you need to chill," You yelled that louder than you intended to, but it did the job. 

"I'll get you next time.." Jaehyun said angrily, and left the scene.

You've never seen him so pissed off before. Surely, you've seen him mad, but not to this extent. 

"Psh. What's his problem? As far as I know, I didn't do anything wrong."

"I don't know. He's a bit overprotective when it comes to me. I wouldn't worry about him though, I'm sure he'll be fine later," you replied. 

"Why don't you check on your friend.. Eunji, was it? She's probably left in there, scared shitless still."

"Oh- ah- yes, I'll do that. Wait here?" 

He responded with a nod, and that's when you went back inside to check on Eunji. 

Her door was closed shut, but you could tell from the cries that she was in there, alone. 

"Eunji.. I'm sorry," you tried. No response. 

You knocked on her door, and tried again. "Eunji. Can I please come in?" 

Still no response. If she wasn't going to respond to you, then the only thing left to do was enter uninvited. 

"I'm coming in!" You yelled behind the door. 

You turned the doorknob slowly, unsure of what to expect. Whenever Eunji has anxiety attacks, she gets a little bit out of hand. 

She was in the corner of her room, all bunched up in blankets, and crying to herself. She didn't even look up, which meant she probably didn't hear you come in. 

"Eunji.. I'm so, so sorry.. I'm here, I'm fine," you said, rubbing her back up and down. 

Lifting her head up from being buried in blankets, she rested it on her arms. 

"T-thank god you were o-okay. I-I was w-worried.. that you w-were hurt. I heard.. screaming outside.." she sobbed in between each word. 

"It's my fault.. I caused you to be like this. I'm sorry. Everything will be okay, I'm perfectly fine now," you tried your best to reassure her that things were okay. 

She was still trembling, but she stopped crying, at least. You took her hands, and looked into her eyes. 

"Eunji. I'll always be here, no matter what, alright?"

Taking in what you said, she slowly nodded. You sat with her for the next few minutes in silence, and she was finally back to a calm state. 

"Thanks Y/N.. I needed you." 

Smiling back, you replied, "Don't thank me, I'd do anything for my best friend."

She giggled in response. "I think I'll be fine.. you can leave to do what you like."

Nodding, you left the room, heading to where Jin was waiting for you. 

"I was wondering when you'd come back out. Thought you ditched me or something," he said, nonchalantly. 

"Sorry, took a bit longer than I expected. But.. I have a question."

One eyebrow arched up, "Yes?"

"How did you find me?"