Chapter 33

ALAINA

Greyson spent the rest of the day with me up until it was time for him to go. I stood at the top of the stairs and watched him talking to his men. He had about 15 men standing around him. I looked down at my ring, and just admired it again. I can't believe I'm engaged to the most feared mafia leader, but also the wealthiest businessman in all of New York. I looked up and noticed Greyson looking at me.

He motioned for me to come down the stairs. I complied and walked down until I was in front of him. He pulled me close, and brought his lips close to my ear.

"I love you cara mia. I'll be back soon." He pulled back, and pressed his lips against my forehead and then my lips. I almost melted into the kiss but forgot there were 15 other men around us. I pulled away, and looked around. "You'll be safe here." And with that being said, he pulled away and left.

----------------

3 days. 3 days it's been since Greyson left. I haven't left our room in 3 days. Maria had food sent up to me but I couldn't eat. I didn't know the whereabouts of Greyson or if he was even okay! I checked my phone. 1 a.m. and still no calls. I stood up and stretched. I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes, and I looked like a train wreck! I splashed my face with water. When I came back up, my mouth was covered with a cloth. I kicked and scratched my attacker, but soon my body started to get weak. The only thing on my mind right now is Greyson.
--------

I woke up to a lot of bumping. I couldn't see where I was but wherever I am it's small. I tried to move, but my hands were tied together and my mouth taped. I tried screaming but of course I couldn't. The car stopped and I bumped into something hard. I'm sure there's a bruise forming.

I heard doors slam shut and a door open. My eyes didn't adjust well to the light. "Well well well look what we have here. Take her to the boss." I was yanked out of what I realized was the trunk and thrown over a shoulder. I tried kicking but I didn't succeed at all. I couldn't see where I was going but I knew then that I probably wouldn't make it out of here alive.

I was thrown onto the floor, possibly breaking a bone or two. I looked around and there were girls chained to walls. Fear overcame me instantly.

A door opened, and in walked someone. I looked up and noticed.....

"Hello Alaina, it's good to see you again."

ROMAN! And.. Stella? "Just look at her looking like the pathetic piece of shit she is." She looked down at my hand and noticed the ring. "I'll be taking that." She snatched the ring off my finger, and put it on her own. By now I was boiling with anger. "Look at her, she's getting angry, oh I'm so scared!" She laughed in my face. "Oh yeah," she slapped me, hard. "That was for hitting me bitch." She stood up straight, and touched Roman's shoulder. "She's all yours honey." She then left the room. Roman looked down on me, and smirked.

"Looks like you're mine now Alaina . Your precious Greyson isn't here to save you." Tears started streaming down my face. He snatched me up by my hair, and dragged me up a set of stairs. A group of men stood around, and Roman threw me at them. "She's our newest member and needs to be broken in." They all had lust filled eyes. The next thing you know, my clothes were being ripped and my body was being tortured by every single man in that room. I couldn't move, couldn't scream, I just laid there and took the pain. No one knew where I was, or even that I was gone.

My head was snatched off the table and the tape ripped off of my mouth. Tears clouded my vision as I was slapped and forced to open my mouth. At this point in time, I wish I'd died in the crash with my parents.

---------------

GREYSON

I walked in the house, ready to see Alaina. I decided to come back a few days early and surprise her. "GREYSON!! ALAINA'S GONE!!"

My eyes widened and I ran up to our room. Her phone sat on the counter and the bed looked like it hadn't been slept in. I looked around the room and noticed a rag on the floor. I picked it up and smelled it. My blood instantly boiled as I walked out of the room and down the stairs. "Greyson what's going on where's Alaina?"

I showed the rag. "Alaina was kidnapped." Mom broke down crying in dad's arms. "What do you need us to do Greyson?"

"We're going on a search. Round up all the men."

"Sir, Roman's missing, we can't find him anywhere." I have a sneaky suspicion that he's the one behind Alaina's kidnapping. "You two go and search for him, the rest of you, come with me." We all filed out of the house, and to the cars. Whoever has taken her from me has started a war and I DO intend on winning.

 Authors Note: THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED! UNDERGOING EDITING!

CASEY BINGMON