Chapter 4

I wonder what happened. Why Greyson came in and claimed me again. I sat on my bed, and looked at the door. I sighed, and got up. I went to my dresser, and grabbed a set of pajamas. I got dressed quickly, and laid in the bed. My eyes started to close slowly.

DREAM

Greyson started kissing on my neck. I bit my lip, and wrapped an arm around his neck. "Look at me," I did as he said, and looked deep in his eyes. He leaned forward, and kissed me. I pulled back. "Greyson!? You're being sweet. You're never sweet." He licked his lips. "I know what I'm doing Alaina. Just enjoy it." I sighed, and started to chew on my lip. He picked me up, cupping my ass. He walked us back to the couch, and laid me down. He unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned tattooed chest. I lifted my hand, only to put it back down.

"C-can I touch you?" He nodded. I ran my hands up and down his chest, sliding his shirt off. I licked my lips, and rolled us over so that I was now on top. His eyes widened. "You can't do tha------------." I cut him off with a kiss. He pulled me closer. I reached back, and unhooked my bra. He took it off in one swift movement, and cupped my breasts tight.

"Ahh, Greyson....Greyson. Greyson.....Grey..."

END OF DREAM

I shot up quick. I ran my fingers through my hair and bit my lip. I got up, and went down the hall to Greyson's room. I knocked on the door. "Come in." I opened the door, and stayed by it. "Alaina? What's the matter?" I bit my lip and walked over to him. He sat up a little. "What are you doing?" I straddled his waist. I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. "Alaina...." I latched my lips onto his neck. He groaned, and switched our position. He snatched my underwear off. I felt his hand going near my area. "Ugh. Greyson, you're such a tease." I knew that would make him mad. He slammed his hard fingers into me, causing me to throw my head back, moaning. He leaned down lifting my shirt , and captured one of my nipples in his mouth. I bit back my moans. "This is so not your punishment. You're gonna get more," he thrust his fingers harder. "Be a good girl, and I'll take it nice and easy for you." Nope, that's not gonna happen. I like it when he's rough.

"It's not like it matters, you never take it easy," I bit my lip, as his fingers sped up. "You're a rough kind of guy." He only smirked. Shit, that didn't work. Hmm.... I know! "You're such a tease. You never give me the real deal. You never give hardcore sex, just the gentle sex. I don't see how you're a Dom."

That did it. He moved the cover, getting up, walking over towards his dresser drawer and walking back towards me with handcuffs, and a ball gag. He pulled me towards the edge of the bed, and pressed his lips against mine. He placed the ball gag in my mouth, making sure it was secure, before pulling me to the top of the bed, where he handcuffed me to the headboard. He circled the bed, inspecting my body. He grabbed a candle and a lighter. He burned the candle wax, and let it melt on my body. I tried to moan out, but the ball gag restrained me from doing so. He burned the candle again, this time letting the wax fall onto my breasts. He bent down, staring into my eyes, and bit my nipple.

 He pulled his pants and his boxers down, springing his cock free. He positioned himself in front of me, and put my legs above his shoulders, thrusting into me. I threw my head back, crying out. This man just doesn't know what he does to me. He cupped my breasts hard, pinching the nubs. I groaned and tried to pull at the cuffs. He kissed my neck, rubbing his hands all over my body. He continued pumping fast and hard. But I want it harder and deeper. I used my legs to bring him closer. "Ahh someone wants it deeper." I felt him push all of his hard cock in me. I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped my lips. "What's my name Alaina?" I tried as best as I could to say his name but I didn't come out correctly.

"You asked for it," he pumped harder. "Now I'm giving it." He hit spots that have never been hit before. "Fuck Alaina, you're so tight around me! He continued to pump deep, fast, and hard. I can feel it. It's coming. I'm gonna cum . "Don't cum baby, not yet. I'm not ready." WHAT!? He's not ready!? He unlocked one of the cuffs, and flipped me over. He thrust back in me, gripping my hair, and choking me.

"What's my name?"

I can't hold it in. He started pulling out. I whimpered up to him. He smirked down to me, then thrust back in me. "Moan louder for me Alaina. I want everyone to hear you moan." He thrusted faster. "What's my name?" The ball gag just so happen to loosen, and fall out of my mouth.

"AHHHH! Fuck me more!" He pumped faster. I need my release, I can't hold on much longer. "That's it Alaina. Fucking cum !" He pumped faster, until we both came. He leaned down, and bit my neck. Shit, I've never felt better in my life.

"Are you okay? You're shaking." I didn't even realize I was shaking. "Y-yes, I'm f-fine." He kissed my neck. "Good, because we are so not finished yet." He unlocked the other cuff and picked me up, walking me over to the wall. He leaned against it, and started pumping. I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. "I won't drop you, you can trust me." He unwrapped my arms from around his neck. "Put your hands on my chest." I did as he said. He thrust in me once again. I threw my head back. Man...This man feels so good inside me. It's driving me insane!

"You're such a good girl, Ms. Spencer," he started walking back towards the bed, and laid down. 

"I'm gonna let you have your way with me right now. Don't leave me unsatisfied." 

Oh, yes. I started to bounce hard on his cock, taking all of him in me. Honestly, it hurts a bit, but in a good way. "Oh, baby. Go faster." I bounced faster, letting his moans fill the room. "Fuck Alaina," his hands shot to my waist. My hands were pressed firmly against his chest. He sat up, and sucked on my nipples. I bit my lip. "D-don't stop bouncing." I smiled to myself, and slowly started to bounce again. He groaned in my ear. "Alaina, baby faster." I pushed him back on the bed, and started again. I could feel him getting bigger. "Don't cum. Not yet." I used his words against him.

"But, I'm ready now baby. I can't hold this one in." He came inside me, without my permission. "You came, without me telling you to." I folded my arms. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in." He kissed my neck. Sorry doesn't cut it. I wanted to dominate for the first time. "You look upset." I shook my head. He pulled out of me. I laid on my side, facing the other direction. I felt his cock rubbing along my ass cheeks.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He kissed my neck. "I told you I was nowhere finished with you. Maybe this'll make up for me cumming without your permission." He spread my cheeks, and teased me. He lubricated my back hole and slid his slicked cock in. "Greyson, I can't take anymore. I'm so tired...." I trailed off, as he started moving slowly. I bit my lip, as he massaged my nipples.

 "How does that feel baby? Does it feel good? Tell me how it feels." I threw my head back in pure ecstasy. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Greyson, go deeper." He inched more of himself in me, causing my moans to fill the room. He turned my head toward him, and captured my lips.

I wrapped an arm around his neck, and pulled him closer. I didn't even realize we both came already. We were panting hard.

"How was that for showing you how good of a Dom I am?" He massaged my nipples. I bit my lip. "Fucking amazing." He chuckled and turned my head toward him. He pressed his lips against mine. I could feel him getting hard again. Oh boy. I guess here comes another round. "Do you see what I do to you Ms. Spencer?" He trailed his hands down to my waist. "And how much I affect you?" He trailed kisses down my neck. "Which is why....I want you to move into my room." I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. "Right now." I just laid there silent. "O-okay." He captured my lips once more before pulling me closer. I let my eyes close slowly. What on earth did I just get myself into?

Author's Note:

THIS STORY IS COMPLETED AND UNDERGOING EDITING!

CASEY BINGMON