Draco Malfoy- Hair (h)

Not many people at Hogwarts ever believed that Draco Malfoy could actually be a good friend – considering the fact that he was an idiotic git to practically every single person in the school, and he was basically a less intimidating carbon copy of his Dad.

But contrary to what they thought, Draco had been there for you through everything and he had never once attempted to disappear from your life.

It was a surprise to everyone when Draco seemed to be genuine whilst the two of you were together but around everyone else, he was still the snide teenager that everyone knew.

Of course, it had never crossed your mind that you and Draco could be something more due to you having an interest in one of his other friends, Blaise.

Draco was unsure as he was protective of you but he knew you would be able to handle yourself.

The both of you had opted for staying at Hogwarts for Christmas, along with Blaise, so the three of you were the only Slytherins that had made the decision to stay back.

Hogwarts wasn't so bad around Christmas time. It was definitely more peaceful with less students everywhere, and as you were in your last year it was nice to have that peace and quiet.

You were sat in the boy's dorm with Draco, him reading and you sat behind him messing about with his hair.

"What are you doing Y/N?"

You giggled as you tied the one side of Draco's hair into a little ponytail.

"Y/N?" he questioned you again.

You continued to laugh as you did the same to the other side of Draco's hair.

When you let go, he got up quickly and went to the mirror.

Looking back at him was the hairstyle of two little ponytails on either side of his head, one tied with a metallic red scrunchie and the other with a sparkly green one.

He turned back to face you and sighed. "You're so lucky I don't hate you."

You smirked over at him. "You could never hate me Draco. You love me."

He sighed and sat back down. "I do have you as my best friend."

You giggled as he playfully pulled you down on the bed and began tickling you.

"This is what you get for messing with my hair," he joked as he tickled at you.

You were laughing away and spoke in between breaths. "I'm...the...only...one...that...you'd...let."

He eventually let you go, so you sat up only to see Blaise stood in the doorway with a frown on his face.

Blaise looked at you before a hint of a smile appeared and he walked off.

"Have I done something to him?"

Draco shook his head. "No. He tends to get jealous easily."

"Wow. You actually pay attention to someone other than yourself."

He rolled his eyes at you, an unimpressed look on his face. "I pay attention to you."

You shrugged. "And I see no Christmas present, so you don't pay attention do you," you joked around with him.

He chuckled and kissed you on the cheek. "I'm a wizard Y/N. You won't find it."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.