Hermione Granger- Pregnancy (c)

How did this happen? Well you knew how, but you didn't know how you could have been so stupid to let it happen. You clutched onto the little plastic stick, the two lines so prominent it hurt. Your heart panged against your chest painfully beating faster than you could have ever imagined it could. Thoughts whizzed around your head, no real train of thought to them, just pain and confusion hitting you. How would George take it? How would everyone else take it?

You were knocked out of the whirl of thoughts by someone grabbing the plastic stick out of your hand. You span around to see the puffy hair of your best friend who looked gobsmacked, looking at the lines that had appeared on the stick.

"You...you... you are..." She trailed off looking between yourself and the pregnancy test.

"Hermione..." you whispered, not wanting to have to talk about it to anyone, especially if she thought lowly of you because of it.

Before you could say anything more than her name, she spun on her heel and stomped down the stairs. You followed her, not trusting what she was going to do as she still had the test in her hands.

In the lounge was your boyfriend George and his twin brother Fred. Hermione made a beeline to George, slamming the test and her hand against his chest with enough force to get him to let out a high squeak.

"Hermione," he groaned.

Fred looked over, as George eyed up the plastic object in his hand.

"George, did you knock up Hermione?" Fred questioned.

George shook his head, as Hermione gave his shoulder a forceful shove.

"You got her pregnant?! What were you thinking?" She shouted shoving his shoulder again.

The heightened emotion in the room, brought tears to brim in your eyes. You were terrified that you had ruined your relationship with George, and that Fred and Hermione wold hate you for what had happened. It was a mistake, a mistake that would change your life.

"I'm... I'm so sorry George," you whispered, your voice cracking with tears.

George shot up, resting a soft hand on your shoulder.

"For what?"

"For ruining this; It's all my fault," you whispered with tears streaming down your face.

"No!" Hermione shouted. "It's his."

Both you and George gave her a sharp glare.

"It's both of our fault," George said softly running a hand through your hair. "It takes two to tango."

"I'm so sorry," you cried as he pulled you into a tight hug.

He softly cooed to you, holding you closer than you thought was possible. It may have been a mistake but it wasn't going to ruin everything..

~*~

Written by Charlotte

Requested by