George Weasley- Ravenclaw Girl (c)

No one had ever imagined that the Weasley twins would find their closest friend in that of a Hufflepuff, especially not a fairly quiet and humble Hufflepuff at that. However, that happened to be how it was. You had befriended them in fourth year having helped remedy their aged state after attempting to fool the age line around the goblet of fire. Ever since the three of you were inseparable, minus your lack of participation in their actual pranks but you did help a little in the planning not that you'd admit that.

Today Fred had ended up in detention, but it was too nice a day to stay in the castle and sympathise with him, so George and yourself had decided to appreciate the sunny day and take a place under a tree to watch the world go by.

The two of you were laughing rather hysterically and maniacally from a terrible joke that George had said, leaving the two of you in stitches when you soon silenced too busy looking off at some whom was stood not too far away.

George quickly noticed that you were looking over at a group of Ravenclaws whom were nattering slightly too far away for you to hear. His eyebrows furrowed trying to figure out which one of the group his best friend's attention was stolen by. He deemed himself entertaining so there must be a fair bit of interest from his friend to this person to make her ignore what he was trying to say to her.

"You like that Ravenclaw guy?" He asked, giving her shoulder a nudge, taking a punt on which of the group she was staring at.

Your attention snapped back. It wasn't in fact 'that Ravenclaw guy' as George had dubbed him whom you were looking at. A beautiful Ravenclaw was amongst the group, one whom you shared several classes with but hadn't caught the name of, due to you always being too focused on not screwing up to pay actual attention or ever form a conversation.

"No," you said firmly.

He fell into silence as you did too, rather focused on the female whom departed from the group making her way over to a piece of grass where she perched herself to read her book.

"She is so beautiful," you whispered, not realising that the words had actually escaped your lips, having hoped that you had thought it.

George chuckled at your interest in the girl he had never even noticed before.

"If you like her, why don't you just go and talk to her?" He asked with a playful grin.

"She'd just laugh in my face. She is bloody gorgeous and intelligent, look at me," you sighed.

"You are gorgeous and intelligent too. Now go talk to her or I will for you, and I won't leave out any embarrassing stories," he said with a stern stare.

Instantly you sat upright at his threat, not appreciating her first knowledge of you being the time you tripped down some stairs or split your trousers. You jumped to your feet giving George a reassuring smile before turning and walking towards the Ravenclaw.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.