Remus Lupin- Jumpers (c)

As winter rolled around it was impossible to be sat around without wearing a thick jumper, even if you were sat in front of the fire in the common room. You knew that Hogwarts was an old castle, and of course it wouldn't be warm, but somehow it made it colder inside the building that outside, meaning it was near impossible to do anything with your numb fingers.

With your free evening, yourself and your boyfriend Remus, were curled up on the sofa, wearing thick jumpers and doing your best to keep each other warm and not die from the cold stagnant air around you.

"It's too cold," you whispered attempting to not allow your shivers to escape in your voice. "I can't feel my fingers."

Remus moved his arms around you further clasping your hands within his larger ones. Although his hands felt cold, he rubbed them slowly over yours in attempt to help warm both of you up.

"Thank you," you smiled.

You turned your head slightly, pressing your lips to his neck, seen as you had failed to master your owl abilities so couldn't kiss him properly without moving around.

He continued to rub your hands, before wrapping his arms around you tighter, covering your hands with his arms, whilst putting his into the wool off your jumper.

Being happy together ended too quickly. Sirius and James had arrived in the common room, and whenever they turned up your happiness left.

"Hello my favourite couple. Moony still treating you well Y/N/N?" Sirius grinned plopping himself down on the settee opposite you, James following suit.

"Always," you responded.

Remus was probably the perfect boyfriend. Granted you did have a biased opinion of the matter, but he was always for you when you needed him, and he was just a constant sweetheart. You couldn't help but fall in love with him, even being a werewolf it was clear he was perfect- not that he could see that.

"Well don't you two look cosy?" James stated.

"It's bloody cold in here. I'd have cuddled with Sirius if I had to," you muttered, gaining a tighter embrace from Remus.

Sirius narrowed his eyes at you. You weren't quite sure why, but you knew he would tell you. Sirius Black was unable to stay silent.

"Is that my jumper?" Sirius questioned gesturing to the woollen article of clothing you were wearing.

Looking down at it, you shrugged.

"Yeah. I needed a jumper, and Remus' jumpers are too big. He's too tall, and I'd rather not be swallowed whole by the jumper. You're so tiny, so I thought I'd just wear yours," you explained.

Sirius frowned at you, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I'm not tiny."

"You are mate," James grinned. "You're what 5'6''?"

"5'8''."

"Well I'm 5'11'' and Moony is 6'3'', you're short," James stated.

"Y/N is 4'11''," Sirius whined.

You stuck your tongue out to the dark haired boy opposite you. "I'm a girl. And I'm adorable."

"Yes you are," Remus nodded leaning forward to kiss your hair.

"Why won't tell me I'm adorable and kiss me?" Sirius muttered.

James had an evil glint in his eye as he leaned closer to his best friend.

"You're adorable, Pads."

Before he could do anything, Sirius practically screamed jumping away from James.

"Don't even think about kissing me."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.