Sirius Black- Toasty Bedding Marshmallow (c)

Whenever you got a moment to yourself you very much enjoyed curling up and being comfortable with no form of social demands or responsibilities- it was the best way to be really. You did miss your fiancé when he went to work but seen as it was a cold winters day you woke up with your plans set in your mind. You had left your bed for mere moments to go and retrieve some snacks and a large mug of hot chocolate before pulling on a couple of extra layers of soft pyjamas and setting up your nest.

By the time, you had snuggled under the many quilts and blankets, your body shape was completely un-recognisable simply just being a bundle of covers on the middle of the mattress.

You stayed where you were until you heard the door open, which only made you fidget slightly but not move from your comfy bundle you had made.

"Love, you home?" Sirius called up the stairs in an attempt to find where you were.

"I'm in our room," you shouted back.

Soon enough the bedroom door swung open revealing the dark-haired man you were planning to marry.

"Bloody hell Y/N/N. I expected sexy lingerie not some blanket gremlin," he laughed.

You narrowed your eyes, happy to be where you were not wanting to have to move for Sirius' judgements.

"Comfort is the most important thing. Why the hell would I choose to lie in the bloody cold wearing underwear when I could be a toasty bedding marshmallow," you grinned content with the snuggly bundle of blankets you were nestled in.

Sirius rolled his eyes at your logic of the situation, collapsing onto the bed by your side. He pushed himself up to rest himself on his elbow so that he could kiss you softly on the lips.

"You do make me laugh," he sighed.

"Not my aim but it is freezing in this house, so either I bundle up like this or I lose a digit from frostbite," you stated whilst he attempted to wrap his arms around, not that it was an easy task due to the fact that you were under so many various covers.

He laughed a little as he attempted to find you within the covers but it was pretty much impossible with how many you had wrapped around yourself- you honestly had no idea how you would ever get out of them.

"Where even are you? My fiancé has been eaten by a blanket monster," he chuckled. 

~*~

Written by Charlotte. 

Tumblr Request.