Lily Evans- Girlfriend (c)

"I'm going to punch the smirk off of that smug bastards face," you hissed, going to jump up from your bed to go to the common room and hit the boy, but your redheaded girlfriend stopped you.

"Calm down Y/N. It's fine. He's harmless. Granted infuriating and a pain in the arse, but harmless nevertheless," she shrugged, resting her head onto your shoulder.

You grumbled, resting your hand onto her hip, pulling her closer to you.

"He's an idiot. Don't worry about it. He just can't help but be an immature toerag," she laughed.

Leaning slightly, you pressed your lips to her freckled cheek.

"I know Lily. I know. I just wish he could get it out of his head that he could possibly get a date with my girlfriend, I could certainly have fun with crushing his bubble of fantasy," you smiled innocently, imagining the defeated look on James Potter's face when he discovered that he had no chance in hell in going on a date with Lily.

"If I let you crush the poor boy, will you stop being caught up in thoughts of him, and cuddle with me and pay attention in class?" She questioned.

A slightly evil grin crept onto your face, looking into the green eyes of your girlfriend. She rolled her eyes, knowing that you were now overly excited to have a couple of words with Potter.

You grab hold of her hand, pulling her from your shared dorm, to drag her down the stairs to the common room. As you entered the main room, you dropped her hand, in noticing James sat on one of the sofas with his three friends sat with him.

As soon as they heard the two of you walking into the room, James' eyes lit up as he ran a hand through his mess he claimed was hair.

"Evans you're back, and don't you look ravishing? Finally fallen for my charms?" James grinned.

"You wish Potter. Even if we were the last people on the face of the Earth, I would rather die," she frowned.

His facial expression still didn't falter due to the fact that he was full of himself.

"Come on Y/L/N convince your friend to go out on a date. Just one," James pleaded.

"Are you sure you want me to?" You smirked.

He nodded surely.

You turned to Lily, who had a knowing look on his face. You shrugged your shoulders, before you put your hand onto the back of her neck pulling her towards you so that you could kiss her passionately. The kiss lasted a few moments, before you pulled away both smiling.

"Lily would you like to go on a date with me?" You asked smugly, putting your hand out for her to take.

"I'd be honoured to," she smiled taking your hand happily.

The two of you turned back to the four boys all of whom looked different levels of confusion, and James looked annoyed as well.

"Are you serious?" He exclaimed.

"Oh no. That's Sirius," you smiled sweetly pointing to James' best friend. "I'm Y/N and I've known you since first year and also an interesting fact for you, my girlfriend of eight months is Lily Evans."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.