Sirius Black- Conversation (h)

Sirius was your rock, he was there for you when you needed him and he always would be.

The two of you hadn't known each other for long, a few months maybe, but those few months felt like years.

It was one of those relationships where at first, it feels as if you have been friends forever and then when you start dating you can't remember actually not being with each other.

The conversation was always there; sometimes it would be at the end of the day, both of you relaxing on the sofa and talking about how your days had gone or it would be at three in the morning, cuddled up in bed and you would be sharing philosophical thoughts on the randomest of things.

There would never be any structure to what either of you talked about – the majority of the time it would be whatever was on your mind and it just spilled out.

That was one of the majorly strong points in your relationship because you talked about everything. It didn't matter if either of you thought it would cause an argument or a laughing fit, it was still talked about.

You had left Sirius in bed whilst you went across to the kitchen – the two of you shared a studio apartment, it was suitable for the two of you and neither of you felt like you needed a house just yet.

You decided to start on breakfast, and by breakfast it was a couple of bowls of cereal and some toast.

Turning the radio on, you began to pull the milk out of the fridge as well as the butter and grabbing the necessary plates and cutlery.

Whilst going about breakfast, you felt two bare arms wrap around your waist "We've spoken about this" Sirius' husky voice spoke in your ear "Don't leave me alone in bed" he told you.

You laughed and continued to butter the toast "I presumed you would want food" you said without turning around to face him.

Sirius chuckled and placed his head on your shoulder "I always want food, but I do prefer having my breautiful girlfriend to cuddle" he sweet talked you before kissing your cheek.

Turning around, you handed him two bowls of cereal and nodded your head towards the table "Make yourself useful Honey, take these to the table for me?" you asked and he smiled, kissing you before taking the bowls out of your hands.

You turned back to the kitchen counter, and grabbed the two plates of toast and cutlery – also making your way over to the table.

"Ugh, you need a shave" you told him as his stubble tickled you when he kissed you, placing the plates on the table and then sitting down opposite your boyfriend.

He laughed and took a bite of his toast "You love it really" he told you with a smirk on his face.

You rolled your eyes "If that's what you want to think" you had amusement laced in your voice which caused your boyfriend to continue to smirk.

The two of you ate breakfast rather peacefully, exchanging small conversation every now and then but the majority was just eating.

Sirius reached across the table and held your hand, rubbing the back of your hand softly with the pad of his thumb.

"I can't get over how a few months ago I wanted to learn your name and now you're having breakfast with me in my jumper" he told you, still in his husky morning voice that you definitely did enjoy.

You blushed and looked down at Sirius' old Gryffindor jumper you were wearing, but then you looked back at the man who loved you more than he could ever tell you, "What can I say? I'm a sucker for a guy with good conversation"

~*~

Written by Hannah.