Remus Lupin- Humidity (c)

"I am not leaving this room Remus John Lupin, looking like this," you hissed.

Remus turned to you looking equally as pissed with his appearance as you did for your own. The two of you were staying in the guest room of the Potter's home, and Sirius had the other room also. The five of you had rarely gotten time together since Lily and James had Harry, so they invited everyone over for a long weekend.

"I look equally as bad Y/N," he frowned.

"Oh, so I look bad?" You retorted.

"Yes," he said bluntly. "You are going to have trouble walking through doorways with your hair like that."

"Says the man whom looks like a bird has taken up a home on top of his head."

The two of you stood in a standoff but a knock on the bedroom door made you both snap your eyes towards the wooden frame.

"You two aren't even married yet, and you are already arguing," Lily's voice called through the door. "Now if you two are done, there is something you need to see in the living room, and believe me you don't want to miss it."

You heard her footsteps leave. The two of you looked sceptically at each other. What could be so funny, that the two of you would be so desperate to go and see it?

"Shall we?" He asked.

Both of you had done anything you could to calm down your hair. You couldn't even put it up anymore without it simply popping back down, and bobby pins had been snapped by the frizzy mess on top of both of your heads.

"We shall, fellow humidity head," you smiled looping arms with him.

As you two began to walk down the stairs you could hear what sounded like a woman crying but seen as you could hear Lily's laughing, you weren't sure whom it was. When you entered the living room, you saw Lily holding her child, and two messy haired brunettes stood in the room. The noise was coming from Sirius.

James' hair was its usual mess, and Lily looked practically perfect as she did every day. Then there was Sirius. He took pride in his hair, but currently it was a frizzy mess.

"Padfoot?" Remus laughed.

"Moony my hair, look at it- wait, what happened to you two?" Sirius said in a panicked tone.

James and Lily's laughter got even louder, whilst you and Remus attempted to not be as uncontrollable as those two at the look of Sirius' hair. At least all the attention of his hair was now being given to the two of you as well, which may stop him from having a complete breakdown.

"Clearly humidity, hates all of us," you shrugged. "I'm not quite sure if it had any effect on James. His hair looks like that normally."

"My hair is no way near as bad as you three. Did you even attempt to brush it?" James grinned.

"He snapped my hairbrush in an attempt to get my brush through his hair," you stated jutting a thumb towards your boyfriend.

Lily was still smiling at the messes you were all calling hair.

"Well Sirius I think it's conclusive. I do have the best hair in the group," she grinned knowing it would rile up the dark haired man.

Both you and Remus took a step back from the group ready to see Sirius' response, and it was far from pretty- much like his hair.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.