-Did you sleep good? I asked softly as I could feel her letting some of her weight fall back on me.

-Yeah, the bed was comfy, she mumbled and placed her hand on top of my arm. I leaned my chin on the top of her head and pulled her tightly to me, saving the feeling of her belonging to me.

-We slept through half the day you know, I chuckled.

-I know, I hate it, she laughed. She turned around, facing me and I was as strongly taken aback as always got. Her bright, big, deer eyes were the same color as the ocean behind her, making me loose all train of thought. The intensity of them pushed me into completely loosing my sense of what was happening around me.

Startled, I jumped a little bit as she suddenly gave me a peck on my lips.

-Where are you going inside your big head all the time? She laughed as I gave her a cocky grin, trying to disguise my embarrassment.

-Narnia, I teased as she snorted at me.

-Yeah, tell that to Santa clause, she said. I laughed at her remark and it felt really nice knowing all her quirks, like her witty and sarcastic comments.

I suddenly realized her lips were a little bit swollen; they were in a perky color of red. I knew why though. My own lips felt a bit tender from all the kissing last night and judging by how eager I had been, I had probably, unintentionally nibbled and bit her lips a little too much.

-Sorry by the way, I mumbled and placed my hand on her cheek, softly rubbing my thumb over her worn-out bottom lip. Taylor looked mischievously at me before smiling, reading me like an open book.

-And you said I was more eager than you, she taunted, making me roll my eyes. 

-I admit I maybe was more impatient but I regret nothing, I said and leaned down to place an affectionate kiss on her lips.

 Taylor smiled at me and slid her arms under my t-shirt, rubbing my sides and my back. Shivering from her actions, we both decided it was enough to keep the kiss on a light and caring level since it had been a lot last night and I leaned back and placed my chin on her head once again.

-So what do you want to do today? I asked as she inhaled a deep breath.

-I don’t know, I feel slow and drowsy, she confessed and nuzzled her head into my chest. Inhaling a breath, letting her fragrance and the smell of the beach and water fill my lungs, I felt peacefulness seer through me.

-We could go into the small town that’s here and get some breakfast and check it out for a bit? I suggested. Taylor backed a little and looked up at me with a smile.

-That sounds really good. Let me just wash up and put on some clothes first and we can go then, she said and pushed me out of the way and walked into the bathroom.

 I chuckled to myself and walked inside from the balcony and fished for my sunglasses. I put them on and checked my appearance before heading downstairs to see if Bill had called yet. I know he wanted to know how it had gone last night without me giving him all the details, but I was more than up for it to distribute every little pleasurable moment and frankly, he needed to take it because I wanted to share.

Taylor’s POV

Taking the time to clean myself up, I had taken a well-needed shower to refresh both my body and head. Last night had definitely exceeded my anticipations. Somehow it felt like we had become more in sync and knew more what the other one liked and didn’t like than before. Just thinking about how I kind of lost control over myself and felt inhibited was slightly embarrassing but hopefully it had been for the better.