FLASHBACK END
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyukta touched her pulpy cheek and lost on somewhere when Randhir came out from the washroom. He saw her standing in front of the mirror. He had seen her noticing her changes.

"Why girls are so conscious about all this?" He thought that and came behind her.

"You don't have to be bother about these changes Sanyukta. For me you are always beautiful." He said when she looked at him through the mirror.

"You told me that cause praising would be mother is good for her health, hain na?" She asked looking at him only.

"No I'm telling this cause you are beautiful from both inner and out. And am going to tell you this the whole lifetime even when you will getting old, wrinkles on your face and you will use stick for walking I'll call you beautiful then also." He said holding her waist from behind and kept his chin on her right shoulder.

"Huhhh, as if tum buddhe nehi hoge, tumhare face par wrinkles nehi aayenge, tumhe walking stick ki jarurat nehi padegi!" Sanyukta said annoyingly.

"Main 80 years ka ho jayunga na tabhi itna hi handsome rahunga sweetheart aur ladkiyan tabhi aaise hi maregi mujh par." He winked at her thus she frowned.

"Huhhh fake." Randhir smiled to saw her jealous.

"But the fact is main tab vi sirf aur sirf tum par hi marunga." He smiled brightly when she made a face.

"Achchha aur kitni ladkiyon ko yeh same baat bol chuke ho?" She asked when eyed him through the mirror.

"Aare sirf tumse, sachchi." He pinched his throat.

"Achchha?" She raised her brows.

"Haan kyu ki aaj tak mere life mein jitni vi ladkiyan aayi hain unse itni dur ki planning kabhi kiya hi nehi." He said mockingly.

"Achchha toh phir mujhse kyu kar rahe ho?" Sanyukta now wants to know that.

"Kyu ki main tumhare saath 80 ka hona chahata hu Sanyukta." He said till looking at her eyes through the mirror but now he turned her around and face her.

"I want to be old with you Sanyukta. I want to see your face every morning when I open my eyes. I want to hold your hand middle of the night when you will see any bad dream. I want to witness the odd and good time in our life with you standing beside me. I want to walking at the beach with you holding your hand or not any stick. I want to spend my whole life with you Sanyukta. Will my wishes are going to be fulfil Sanyukta?" Randhir asked, his face shows that how much serious he is about her when Sanyukta's eyes filled with fresh tears.

"Ra-Randhir yeh sab, tum mazak kar rahe ho na, yeh sab ek mazak hain na?" She said in between her tears.

"Keya mazak hain Sanyukta! Humari shaadi, humare bich ka rishta yeah phir humara bachcha! Koynsa mazak lagta hain tumhe?" He asked holding her shoulders thus she lowered her lashes.

"Nehi tum jhoot bol rahe ho, yeh sab ek mazak hain. Aaj tum mujh mein interested ho lekin kaal jab tumhara interest khatam ho jayega tab meri koi value nehi rahegi tumhari life mein." And tears rolled down from her eyes.

"What are you saying Sanyukta, you are my wife koi car ki model nehi jo interest khatam ho jayega!" Randhir said thus Sanyukta looked at him.

"Car ki model ho yeah phir ladki ki tum toh har 6 mahine mein badal dete ho na Randhir, toh phir mujhe replace kyu nehi karoge, koi jawab hain Randhir?" Sanyukta asked when Randhir looked into her eyes. He can saw the pain the hurt in her eyes. He can understand her insecurities cause of his playboy image before.